Premium Format DC Comics Superman Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
o_O photoshop fun with Superman! Quick, give him a moustache and a monocle!

Oh, alright...

Supermoneybags.jpg

Diggin the new head for sure. i hope the COH is a slightly different sculpt for variety's sake though. I'm guessing it will be a red eyes version but a unique sculpt would make it that much more worth going for the EX.

This is the COH which was posted the previous page ... Lol

SupermanEX_zps7264adf3.jpg

This is the COH which was posted the previous page ... Lol

SupermanEX_zps7264adf3.jpg

Man, those things on his eyes remind me of the curly wurly straws you used to get with Milkshakes when you were a kid! :yess:

Listen, i aint gonna diss SSC for what looks like a poor decision choice to replicate the ex ray vision or what ever its supposed to be...instead i'm going to happily order the EX on Thursday and wait patiently for it to arrive safely into my open arms where we will begin our love affair, sorry Bats! :love

Superman looks fantastic in this shot. Well done Spidey.

Superman2_zps4b6def76.jpg

Thanks JAWS, I just got tired of people saying he looked grey and old when the smoke makes him look just dull so I just brightened the colors a bit. I can't speak to how accurate the colors are though.

I really like the Ex HS I just don't like the curly bits. Just red eyes would of been better IMO. Like what they did with Cyclops

Back