Premium Format DC Comics Superman Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Those were the days where getting one of these was definitely more rewarding, even once you got the waitlist number instead of an order number. At least then you know they actually set an edition size even though they listed the statue as TBD.

Those were the days where getting one of these was definitely more rewarding, even once you got the waitlist number instead of an order number. At least then you know they actually set an edition size even though they listed the statue as TBD.

Sorry, bit when it comes to collecting figures and statues, I think the sense of reward and enjoyment should come from owning and displaying them, not from the hassle and gamble and hurdles of just trying to order them on release date.

Sorry, bit when it comes to collecting figures and statues, I think the sense of reward and enjoyment should come from owning and displaying them, not from the hassle and gamble and hurdles of just trying to order them on release date.

But everyone else was suffering, and you know misery loves company so it was ok. :panic:

A few weeks ago I wouldn't of been expecting to be seeing messages like this :yess:

Hey RB, Jay and I will be linked to Sideshows website via Satellite to ensure the last 2 EX's that are available. Once we have secured our EX's we will then sabotage the system and create pandamonium in the Sideshow community :computer be prepared for what will be known as "Meltdown Thursday!" or for those in Australia...."Meltdown Friday!" :mwaha

Heck yes man, Supes for life. Gonna be a wait for this one though. Wish we could fast forward to when we all start posting in hand pics!

Too right bro but once we've pressed the trigger on Thursday/Friday for the EX (if there are any EX's left that is!) then we can finally say we've claimed one and like you said, then comes the loooooooooooooong wait!

What PO's you got coming up mate?

how much remains to show new pics?

tumblr_meydjiDofs1r1mkubo1_500.gif

Back