Premium Format DC Comics Superman Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
although i hate the ridiculous looking noodles, i've decided i'm going to purchase the Ex because i love everything else about the portrait
i figure that by the time this is actually released (probably after next Christmas ?) i'll have enough points saved up that i'll get him for nothing...i'll then go out and spend a $100 (or so) to have it customized...i've already contacted a painter

so in the end he'll cost me the NRD, shipping, tax and the customizing on the Ex head...so maybe $220 total ??

i can live with that

Cool i'll just watch my shows until then. Saves me sitting at the laptop waiting.

You get to work! :mad:

images

So like how long do ppl think it will take the ES to sell out, I'm not crash-hot on it, but hey it's an ES all the same? Just wondering if there is any real hurry here?

although i hate the ridiculous looking noodles, i've decided i'm going to purchase the Ex because i love everything else about the portrait
i figure that by the time this is actually released (probably after next Christmas ?) i'll have enough points saved up that i'll get him for nothing...i'll then go out and spend a $100 (or so) to have it customized...i've already contacted a painter

so in the end he'll cost me the NRD, shipping, tax and the customizing on the Ex head...so maybe $220 total ??

i can live with that

Hate to burst your bubble but you can only apply rewards points at time of PO, so if you don't have them today you can't use them on Supes. Just another ridiculous policy they have.

Hate to burst your bubble but you can only apply rewards points at time of PO, so if you don't have them today you can't use them on Supes. Just another ridiculous policy they have.
seriously ?
well that blows my plan all to hell then :(
time to reconsider

So like how long do ppl think it will take the ES to sell out, I'm not crash-hot on it, but hey it's an ES all the same? Just wondering if there is any real hurry here?

Someone said it took the Batman PF 4 day to sell out. I can't see this being sold out today so we should all get one.

Back