Premium Format DC Comics Superman Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This head and ex head are the same ,but the hair of the front isnt alredy in his place.look at he hole in the middle

20447DFC-7C10-44CE-8912-4C5B3B218C79-214-0000001538199E78_zps4233144d.jpg

ffda24e1f7_zps5df33f00.jpg

ill try to customize the ex head with simply red eyes

I'm off to game for a while with friends until this pops up for sale. If I happen to not say 'ex ordered' when he goes up, someone send me a text!!

Sorry if it has already been posted but im at work and cant read through the last several pages but what time does this go up for order?

Why would anyone buy the regular of any statue if the Exclusive is the same price? I don't see the negative side or am I missing something?

Us international buyers getting it locally can have a Reg for cheaper. Apparently this doesn't apply to Aussies, though.

Its never too late when you consider they have added light up features to previous releases just before the item was due to ship. Galactus being an example.

That happened with the Thanos dio as well. Light up feature added to the infinity gauntlet well after the PO went up. So it is possible.

7:46 Pacific Time.

I called Sideshow yesterday. Your pre-order will be rolled over to me. :wave

So it's between 8pm and 9pm here. Cool i'll just watch my shows until then. Saves me sitting at the laptop waiting. Thanks bro.

@ I called Sideshow yesterday. Your pre-order will be rolled over to me.

Sweet so you're buying it for me? I knew you loved me really. :1-1: :lol

Us international buyers getting it locally can have a Reg for cheaper. Apparently this doesn't apply to Aussies, though.

Yup Australian shipping rates are ridiculously overpriced, so we end up paying a lot for statues. for example I couldn't find a red hulk from a retailer for under $500. Its just cheaper for me to buy directly from sideshow

Back