Premium Format DC Comics Superman Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Has it been confirmed he has 2 heads like Batman? EDIT: Just looked a first few pages.

It looks like his left hand might come away, maybe the EX will be him holding something - I'm just not sure what.

Last edited:
Oh my goodness the DC direct 1/4 scale is terribad.
:lecture

I saw it one time while I was in Cali in the sister store of CSC (beach ball or something like that) and was about to pull the trigger just b/c of being a huge Sups fan but couldn't do it. it just looked so bad :lol

You think theres a chance sideshow will make a PF Doomsday statue ? I swear I'd be willing to pay 1000$ for one.

Would Love a doomsday PF...think I'd want a cool Metallo or Brainiac first though

Lol yeah. How random would that be.

Superman EX version with interchangeable hand holding MP5...WUT!

Probably be something cheesy like a globe.

lmao it would rule! "it's no more mr nice guy! Superman is taking out the trash!" buddabuddabudda Supes no longer captures crooks he just blows em away, he gets outta shape and doesn't shave just shoots dudes and flies off.

Well I think there are. Add to that fact that if the sculpt is amazing like Ivy a whole new group of haters will buy her too.

I will buy her if the sculpt is good, and I am not alone. There will be a lot of people who go after the Trinity. Edit I found this pic and I like the look

tumblr_lxclmfcAwt1qbujox.png

Last edited:
Back