Premium Format DC Comics Superman Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm probably not gonna get WW till down the road. Just Supes, Bats, and then a reserve spot for Darkseid.

Wonder Woman is the most iconic female superhero. I think she should sell well on that alone.

Yeah, if will all depend on the sculpt though
Batman Ex sold out in 5 days
Green Lantern ( one of the most popular characters in the last 10 years) Ex over 18 days now and it still doesn't have an ES

The sculpts matter for these, and if WW is done right she will make Ivy look like the ugly cousin run up to the main event.

TRINITY OR FAIL!!!!

I will buy her if the sculpt is good, and I am not alone. There will be a lot of people who go after the Trinity. Edit I found this pic and I like the look

tumblr_lxclmfcAwt1qbujox.png

That base looks amazing!

Would it be awesome if Superman had a switch out hand holding Batman's cowl?

The Batman reg got an additional head sculpt. How about instead of a switch out head we get a switch out BODY. Maybe with an entirely new uniform.

There would be New 52 armour , black body suit, hell lets go for broke and have a Neil Adams chain breaker body...:hi5:

My decision to buy WW will purely be based on dat ass and bewbie sculpt.

I'm sorry, that's all I have to contribute...:monkey2

Im only buying supes because of dat package hes packing behind those red undies!

This is my FIRST wait for a PO to come up and it is an oddly maddening thing ... Lol. Batman was my first PO ever so the wait for that is horrible too. Especially, when it is most likely 8-10 months before they both have come .:thud::gah:

This is my FIRST wait for a PO to come up and it is an oddly maddening thing ... Lol. Batman was my first PO ever so the wait for that is horrible too. Especially, when it is most likely 8-10 months before they both have come .:thud::gah:

The best comes to those who wait...i have a feeling the Superman PF EX will sell out as fast as R2 and C3PO! Its a case of first come first served! :pray:

Lol I sure am not waiting for the TBA to be announce first! I promise you this.......

i still cant believed i nabbed a R2/C3PO EX!! I literally just went on and ordered it, went back into the page again and it had sold out! I will be waiting for the Supes release like a stealth cat! :taz

i still cant believed i nabbed a R2/C3PO EX!! I literally just went on and ordered it, went back into the page again and it had sold out! I will be waiting for the Supes release like a stealth cat! :taz

:exactly: yeah even though I know the ES is going to be around 20,000 I will take no chances on this one.

Back