DC Direct doing Batman The Animated Series figures!!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: DC Collectibles doing Batman The Animated Series figures!!!!!

I would have accepted little plugs, like Hot Toys True Types have where the screws go. But its too late for even that now probably :/

I don't understand why they don't just give them a ball joint, instead of the weird double vertical forward and vertical sideways joint (I not good with joint terms)...?

It amounts to nearly the same articulation, if even somethings not better. It's in my experience less prone to loosening and it'd negate the holes...

Or hell, just do it like the Capullo Batman figures they've done.

Aren't those ball joints? Even their Arrow and Flash figures are streamlined. What's weird is, the prototypes on their Arrow and Deathstroke figure had pin holes in them (and every show there after). Then, production samples hit and people got them in hand and there weren't any holes. I guess this might be the opposite situation.

Just a heads up, dcbservice is taking orders on wave 3 this month, along with Batman and Catwoman from wave 1 again.

Thanks for the heads-up! If I wanted to pick and choose, rather than get entire waves, is dcbservice the best, cheapest way, to get these figures? Or is BBTS or ToyWiz the way to go?

Thanks for the heads-up! If I wanted to pick and choose, rather than get entire waves, is dcbservice the best, cheapest way, to get these figures? Or is BBTS or ToyWiz the way to go?

ToyWiz is the worst, imo. Everything is more expensive there. BBTS has the pile of loot system which means, you can PO several figures, activate the pile of loot, and they send you all the figures you bought together in one box when you want to after they get the figures, and you save money on the shipping and handling. Also, if the item has an imperfection, you can usually get a replacement if you contact them. I'm not familiar with DCservice, unfortunately.

Thanks, man. I'm only interested in BTAS, not TNBA. I hope these don't sell out quickly, I'd love to see how the joints/paint apps turn out.

Thanks, man. I'm only interested in BTAS, not TNBA. I hope these don't sell out quickly, I'd love to see how the joints/paint apps turn out.

I don't think these will sell out. Most if not all of the new DCC figures are still available and DCC has been rereleasing some of their popular figures lately.

Cool. Batman, Robin, Joker, Harley Quinn and Catwoman are musts. At $25 a pop, it all adds up rather quickly. :lol

Thanks for the price check at BBTS. :duff

TNBA Batman is a fine-looking figure, but I never watched that show, I was in college by that point. I did watch, however, BTAS religiously. Probably no to Man-Bat, but you never know. :lol

BTW, is there a Web site or a page somewhere where pictures of every one of the figures are available? I believe there are four waves planned? Many thanks!

Thanks for the price check at BBTS. :duff

TNBA Batman is a fine-looking figure, but I never watched that show, I was in college by that point. I did watch, however, BTAS religiously. Probably no to Man-Bat, but you never know. :lol

BTW, is there a Web site or a page somewhere where pictures of every one of the figures are available? I believe there are four waves planned? Many thanks!

So far, there are 3 waves coming out. The first comes this November, the second wave comes December (I doubt it) and wave 3, May of 2015. There are pics of all these figures, but not together in one page, at least not that I'm aware of. Wave 4 it the BEST one, BTAS (Batman, The Riddler, Penguin) BTNA (Batgirl). However, we doesn't have a release date.

These are the prototypes all together....those are the best I could find of all of them together.

SDCC 2014: DC Collectibles Batman the Animated Series

More pics, but not together.
Search for "batman the animated series"

So far, there are 3 waves coming out. The first comes this November, the second wave comes December (I doubt it) and wave 3, May of 2015. There are pics of all these figures, but not together in one page, at least not that I'm aware of. Wave 4 it the BEST one, BTAS (Batman, The Riddler, Penguin) BTNA (Batgirl). However, we doesn't have a release date.

These are the prototypes all together....those are the best I could find of all of them together.

SDCC 2014: DC Collectibles Batman the Animated Series

More pics, but not together.
Search for "batman the animated series"

Thanks, man. It's much appreciated. :duff

Riddler and Penguin, too, eh? Guess I'm seven figures deep into this line. :slap :lol

Thanks, man. It's much appreciated. :duff

Riddler and Penguin, too, eh? Guess I'm seven figures deep into this line. :slap :lol

Those are in wave 4 along with BTAS Batman, but those come out in 2015...and they don't have a release date yet. We don't even have prototypes yet, just some computer graphics.

4ZDNBQX.jpg

So the list goes like this.

BTAS

Batman
Robin
Riddler
Penguin
Harley Quinn
Joker
Catwoman
Man Bat

BTNA

Batman
Robin
Poison Ivy
Two Face
Mr Freeze
The Creeper
Batgirl
Killer Croc with Baby Doll

Can't wait for TAS, that's the only Batman that looks good with the yellow oval.

Can't wait for TAS, that's the only Batman that looks good with the yellow oval.

Damn, Gaspar, and I thought we were friends. First, you rip on the JWS Flash, and now you're saying that West, and Keaton, and comic Batman don't look good? I feel like I'm living the Michael and Fredo moment from The Godfather Part II.:lol

Getting that BTAS Batman will be like ticking off a 22 year old Grail.

Back