DCC - Batman: Arkham Figure Series (Origins, Asylum, City, Knight)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: DC Collectibles - Batman: Arkham figure series (Origins,Asylum,City)

These figures are too expensive for how they look. I expected much more from them. Should be $12-15

These figures are too expensive for how they look. I expected much more from them. Should be $12-15

If you think they're too expensive now, just wait until their prices double or triple on the after-market :lol

Got my Sickle and Mr. Hammer two packs today. These are two awesome figures. Sucks I had to buy Penguin and Harley again, but it is what it is.

One thing I noticed was the Harley and Penguin paint jobs are a shade brighter than the original releases.

Got my Sickle and Mr. Hammer two packs today. These are two awesome figures. Sucks I had to buy Penguin and Harley again, but it is what it is.

One thing I noticed was the Harley and Penguin paint jobs are a shade brighter than the original releases.

yeah I noticed that too, harley i almost pink. I couldn't justify it for myself but ill think about it over the next week or so

I scoured Hong Kong for these today and could only get Batman, and only one snall store was stocking him. Strange. Really good figure though, but hate the packaging so much.

I'm still on the fence about which Batman to get. I need to find pictures that show both off in the same pose.

Definitely happy with this one, probably only wave 1 figure I'll get. Can't wait for Deathstroke. (Try to take a bit of an ambient shot, everyone knows what he looks like anyway, but my phone's cam has it's limits.)
tumblr_mwa3p8VE0l1s4ie08o1_500.jpg

As you can see the ankles are double joints, play arts kai style. So you can pretty much get them in any position standing position. Wish AC wave 4 Bats & Nightwing had these ankle joints.

Oh **** did you make him a fabric cape? I wantz moar pics! :cuss:

It looks fantastic.

yea, it was a custom fabric cape I made for this small figure. I really want to create that walking into Joker pose, but the stock cape looks a bit stiff and doesn't give it that natural life appearance.....

moded the whole neck area to fit the cape in and still able to put the neck collar armor back on..... spent some time on it, but turn out decent. I'll me making it again with a bit more different fabric for this smaller scale..... :wink1:

yea, it was a custom fabric cape I made for this small figure. I really want to create that walking into Joker pose, but the stock cape looks a bit stiff and doesn't give it that natural life appearance.....

moded the whole neck area to fit the cape in and still able to put the neck collar armor back on..... spent some time on it, but turn out decent. I'll me making it again with a bit more different fabric for this smaller scale..... :wink1:

Oh man, that sounds great, I'd like to see that one, do you have a thread? Or pics of this current figure with the cape?

Recently found this thread, went through the whole thing. Tons and tons of great pictures. Recently got into Arkham figures. I had the mattel Arkham figures but sold those were they stopped year or two ago.

B:AO Batman is hands down the best figure in the Arkham lines. A few more figures and I'll have all the ones I want. Got a B:AO Joker in the mail, as well as a sdcc AC Hugo Strange. The Sickle & Mr. Hammer 2-packs should get here next week as well. Not sure what to do with the extra Harley. Didn't bother with Mad Hatter, figure is just too small.

Anyone else ordered the figures through gamestop in stores? Im still waiting for Batman and Blackmask.

How about the AC Batman/Bane 2 pack? Did they hit LCS yet?

Definitely happy with this one, probably only wave 1 figure I'll get. Can't wait for Deathstroke. (Try to take a bit of an ambient shot, everyone knows what he looks like anyway, but my phone's cam has it's limits.)
tumblr_mwa3p8VE0l1s4ie08o1_500.jpg

As you can see the ankles are double joints, play arts kai style. So you can pretty much get them in any position standing position. Wish AC wave 4 Bats & Nightwing had these ankle joints.

excellent batman!!!

Those hit LCS last month.

2 of my LCS didn't get their shipment. They told me to call this coming Tuesday to see if they will get them in.

They did get AO series 1 but not the 2 packs.

Back