DCD Batman:Arkham Asylum Black & White Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

batfan08

Super Freak
Reaction score
bm.bw.arkham.asylum_02.jpg

BATMAN BLACK AND WHITE: BATMAN ARKHAM ASYLUM Statue
SCULPTED BY DAVE CORTES

From within the walls of Arkham Asylum, The Joker orchestrates the most elaborate scheme of his career: create an unstoppable army of Bane-like creatures to take over Gotham City. Only Batman, using an amalgam of detective, combat and stealth skills, can end his arch-nemesis' plans.

This very special Batman Black and White statue was developed using actual character designs from the best-selling game Batman: Arkham Asylum, current holder of the Guinness World Record for "Most Critically Acclaimed Superhero Game Ever," and the winner of several industry game awards.

This statue based on the video game design measures approximately 7.25" high x 6.25" wide x 4.75" deep, is painted in monochromatic tones, features a Bat-logo-shaped base and is packaged in a black and white box.

Limited Edition. Manufactured to order.

$ 80.00_US | On Sale September 1, 2010

That is nice! But the best Batman piece is based on Mignolia's art.

Yeah I misspelled the guy's name. I don't care. Whatever.

I've skipped the last several B&W statues because they didn't appeal to me. This one looks great & I'll be picking it up for sure.

This just makes me sad that HT or DCD didn't make figures for this game :(

Let HT get Reeve Superman and (hopefully) Keaton Batman figures out of the way, then I'm sure that in the interests of a regular revenue stream we'll start seeing comic inspired DC figures.

I've been collecting these b&w statues for years, but I think I'm losing interest. This looks good, just not good enough for me to buy.

One thing I've always disliked with the Arkham Asylum Design of Batman is that his ____in bicep is bigger than his head....i also don't like how he has a narrow long head

That is nice! But the best Batman piece is based on Mignolia's art.

Still kicking myself over passing that up. :banghead

DCDirect should do figures from this game... Maybe we could see an announcement this year?

definitely a great piece. i'm pretty sure there are a lot of peeps that were big fans of the game but aren't really collectors but will probably pick this up when they see it to make it a companion piece with their arkham asylum special edition batarangs :) would love to get 2 to have the other one painted though :D

bm.bw.arkham.asylum_02.jpg

BATMAN BLACK AND WHITE: BATMAN ARKHAM ASYLUM Statue
SCULPTED BY DAVE CORTES

From within the walls of Arkham Asylum, The Joker orchestrates the most elaborate scheme of his career: create an unstoppable army of Bane-like creatures to take over Gotham City. Only Batman, using an amalgam of detective, combat and stealth skills, can end his arch-nemesis' plans.

This very special Batman Black and White statue was developed using actual character designs from the best-selling game Batman: Arkham Asylum, current holder of the Guinness World Record for "Most Critically Acclaimed Superhero Game Ever," and the winner of several industry game awards.

This statue based on the video game design measures approximately 7.25" high x 6.25" wide x 4.75" deep, is painted in monochromatic tones, features a Bat-logo-shaped base and is packaged in a black and white box.

Limited Edition. Manufactured to order.

$ 80.00_US | On Sale September 1, 2010

Im buying one of this one .. this is amazing .. !!!

Back