Devil May Cry Reboot?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
after seeing this trailer i did not see anything different compared to the last devil may crys.

I see less. Doesn't even look like you can switch your weapons on the fly during combos anymore like introduced in DMC3. Now players will be limited with what they can do or maybe I just wasn't paying enough attention.

Loved DMC 1 and 3. The change in character style is silly, but that's just me.

Im just waiting for a Demo before i pass any judgments. The button response times need to be on point. I say that because Ninja Theory games tend to have slow response times, compared to the DMC franchise.

The Justin Bieber Dante just isn't doing it for me. I see no rational reason to change his look so drastically. I mean imagine if Capcom had made Chris Redfield look like he was on steroids or gave Jill Valentine blonde hair and.... oh wait.

The Justin Bieber Dante just isn't doing it for me. I see no rational reason to change his look so drastically. I mean imagine if Capcom had made Chris Redfield look like he was on steroids or gave Jill Valentine blonde hair and.... oh wait.

:lecture

Leon_Kennedy_Evolution__D_by_AmeliaKader.jpg

2004 Leon and 2011 Beiber are my favorites :rotfl

anyway i know Dante had a dramatic change but Ninja Theory know what they're doin when it comes to story and characterization. The cool thing for me is how his new devil trigger turns him to the old Dante, that kinda won me over to show that he changes in the future.
maybe by the end of the game he'll be looking like his old self

Everyone complaining about his hair should just stop already. At least they didn't make him grow a nappy beard and shave his ___king head bald like Max Payne on Max Payne 3.:mad:

max-payne-jeff-bridges.jpg

i dunno i think Max looks more badass now.
But it reminds me when i saw an aged Snake from MGS4. I was totally against it till i played the game and got used to it.

i dunno i think Max looks more badass now.
But it reminds me when i saw an aged Snake from MGS4. I was totally against it till i played the game and got used to it.

they also made Max Payne chubby on that game :mad:

Dante's hair only bothers me when it turns white, because I'm not used to seeing the new hairstyle in the same color as his original. I still haven't warmed up 100% to old Snake. It irritates me that Kojima made him old and crusty for unecessary reasons.

they also made Max Payne chubby on that game :mad:

Dante's hair only bothers me when it turns white, because I'm not used to seeing the new hairstyle in the same color as his original. I still haven't warmed up 100% to old Snake. It irritates me that Kojima made him old and crusty for unecessary reasons.

even better badass with a beer gut lol.

but im with you on Snake, he did it so there can't be a sequel:mad: he messed up the story in 4 imo but thats another descussion.

tbh the only thing still bothering me about new Dante is the jacket looks stupid, but everything else i think will add to the character when we see the story play out

Back