Dinosauria: Stegosaurus

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hello Friends, you get the Statue? Why the site of the SideShow, Stegosaurus is yet to Preorder?:cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:

As was mentioned the site isn't very accurate apparently..it's not updated as well as it should be I guess. :dunno

Mine shows as being set up for delivery today. :yess:

Dog ! :pfft:

Seriously though that's great ! :) ....better post some pics ! :wink1:

Ok, some quickies as promised -

2rzurs8.jpg

2pzwbb5.jpg

35i928g.jpg

x0zptv.jpg

24vpgqp.jpg

jajl8y.jpg

dlmao0.jpg

A VERY strong addition to the line, BIG too; just about as long as the Apotosaurus but taller! If this is their last one, it is a good piece to end with.

:clap

Wow it looks really great! Mine should arrive next week, along with a Dimetrodon from Creative beast, painted by Martin Garatt :panic:

Thanks for the pics!! Can't wait to get this baby in hand.

I am assuming that she has more colour is more vibrant in person, than in the pics?

Last edited:
Thanks for the pics!! Can't wait to get this baby in hand.

I am assuming that she has more colour is more vibrant in person, than in the pics?

Yeah, sorry; late afternoon in Vegas has a way of washing just about anything out. :lol :monkey4

I would rank the paint very high on this one, certainly one of the stronger offerings as far as that is concerned, especially the plates on the back; there is a LOT of detail in there.

I don't see too many being disappointed with this one.

Great pics and it looks enormous.
C'mon Sideshow, keep the line going!!!

they couldnt even sell out the 150 es exclusive, doubt this line will continue :/ it was already on life support.

looks like an awesome piece, i have no idea it is this BIG, as long as the ap? wow!

can someone post a photo of this next to the t-rex for comparison. thanks

Wow..I'm impressed. Yeah the pic is washed out a bit..but you can see the color in places and the paint work looks much better ! I'm also digging all the detail you can see in the spikes and skin.

I know ages ago ( it seems ) when the Stego was first mentioned they said it would so large as to be a center piece for the collection. It certainly seems like they fulfilled that aspiration.

I'm hoping it's not the last one..but if it is then it's a great way to go out as you said LOTRFan. :)

Not to detract from the awesome-ness that is the Stegosaurus, but I noticed the Deinosuchus is now in bronze on SS FB page:

532855_10150938511004145_1924353440_n.jpg

If it's old news feel free to ignore..I just hadn't seen it. lol

Last edited:
Back