Dinosauria: Stegosaurus

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
While this looks amaging... As long as the Aptosaurus? That is just ridiculous. That means it would also have to be tallest in the line too. My t-Rex is really looking dwarfed in this collection as it is. Not really convinced on the scaling.

I did say about as long, i.e. not quite as long (I didn't put them right next to each other), but definitely bulkier and taller without question.

:lecture

more pics please LOTRfan! maybe some with the other previous pieces! I'm looking forward to seeing photos with proper lighting.

Well, most of these statues are NOT to scale with each other...

If it was, for example, the protoceratops vs. velociraptor dio should have been tiny compared to the other dioramas....

Exactly. I think the T-Rex and Spino are the same scale..the Apato is too small to really go with any of them...I think it's around 1/20 scale or so.

I still think the Stego is about 1/15 scale..I'm really hoping it looks right with my Foulkes Allosaurus.

Hello Folks! Please if you can show us some interesting photos this wonderful statue, outside or near any other statues of Dinosauria line!

PS:in Europe will find the end of July 31...:):yess:

I'm told four of the plates are actually separate pieces that you attach manually. Sounds like a smart move that should reduce breakages.

I got mine this morning! W-O-W! I'm still not completely sold on the inclusion of the baby stego, but even so, this one is a definitely a keeper! It's huge, too! I might have to sell off my "puny" T. rex now.

As for attaching the plates, there are no instructions, but you'll know when you've got them in the correct spots, as they'll fit like a glove instead of having large gaps around them.

Back