Dinosauria: Stegosaurus

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
As i posted many times before, i would like to see a big predator next, like Giganotosaurus, Carcharodontosaurus, Acrocanthosaurus or maybe Mapusaurus.

After Apato, Stego and Tupuxuara it´s time for another big meateater.

But also a Triceratops maquette in a dynamic pose and good size would be great... but if the dinosauria line continues i would be happy about every new piece.

@Blade: Thanks for your very nice pics of the stego, can´t wait to get mine.:clap

I know when I had talked to Jorge in the past he liked the idea of Giganotosaurus a lot.to be honest we need him to go with the Rex and Spino right ? :lol Ceratosaurus was also a heavy favorite with the team.

Shane Foulkes has mentioned doing a 1/15 Carcharodontosaurus maybe next year so that would suit me. :)

I have to agree on feeling about ready for another theropod by now..but my thoughts exactly. A big Trike maquette would be most welcome. I have to wonder if they are done with the VS Dios..we haven't seen one since the Allos VS Camara piece.

Your very welcome !

I am very curious if the SDCC 2012 will be a table with new collections Sideshow Dinosauria?

PS: is anyone on this forum will be at SDCC 2012? If someone will go, I ask to look in the names of those fans who do not have a unique chance of going to this mega-event ,and make more pictures and video with the new dinosaur Sideshow line

Regards Yves!

Did we hear about the Stegosaurus at SDCC last year ? I think it's first appearance was in the calendar in December right ? So about 6 months from when it was shown to release if I recall correctly. If the new trend for the line is one piece a year then we probably won't hear any more til December...though I would love some teasers again.

Hello Timo! We have less than expected at the end of July is in Europe.:wink1::wink1::wink1::1-1::wave:hi5:

PS: ... or you know a source faster?:cuckoo::lol

maybe you could buy directly in the US, but i think it´s very risky.
If any parts are broken you have to send it back and have more trouble than if you buy it in europe.
Better you wait till it´s available here.
I bought several models in the US, never had problems with it, but never a piece of this size (and also no polystone models).

I have no problem with waiting, meanwhile I look at the pictures in the forum.:wacky

Not exactly side by side, but you get the idea...

img0705ir.jpg

thanks! the size vs t-rex actually isnt that much different looks like.

Hello Blade-of-the-Moon! You asked me if I saw at SDCC 2011 new about Sideshow Dinosauria line? I far as I remember, immediately after the event ended ,at SDCC site, I saw the most important statues, among the statues was reported, Stegosaurus Maquette and Parasaurolophus herd. Again not in December, but last summer :):lecture:wink1:

https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showthread.php?t=86648&page=16

Last edited:
Hello Blade-of-the-Moon! You asked me if I saw at SDCC 2011 new about Sideshow Dinosauria line? I far as I remember, immediately after the event ended ,at SDCC site, I saw the most important statues, among the statues was reported, Stegosaurus Maquette and Parasaurolophus herd. Again not in December, but last summer :):lecture:wink1:

https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showthread.php?t=86648&page=16

Ok, cool . :)

The calendar image must have been from December 2010...so we have known about it for awhile then. Makes me wonder how long we have to wait for the next piece..if there is one.

Hello everyone! I have a question, someone bought in Europe Stegosaurus from Sideshow?

PS, Blade-of-the-Moon, you have interesting pictures to show us? I hope you did not upset because I've contradicted you. I have not looked carefully!:lol:1-1::wave:hi5::wink1:

I agree tupuxuara, some more pics from the stego would be great, maybe a picture from a person with the adult stego in his arms...:hi5:

Where are the stego owners with new pics...?:wink1:

I think about buying a new statue, maybe Deino vs. Para or Velo vs. Proto, i like both models, the price is also very similar.

What do you think?

The Stego wasn't featured at a SDCC.. I'm still really hoping for a Brachiosaurus but maybe they think they've covered sauropods off with the Ap. :slap

Does anyone know the best statues/models to get? I see Paleocraft and some others listed at Dan's Dinosaurs, but they're plain resin and then you need to find someone to paint them (actually well) don't you?

Back