Dr. Perrry Cox portrait 1/6 custom head sculpt by MAXIMUS-MINIATURES

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Maximus

Freakzoid
Reaction score
Hi All,

I represent to you new work of our studio - 1/6 scale dr.Cox (Perry Cox M.D. portrait) custom head sculpt.
Will be available in painted and unpainted versions.

Final version of head sculpt.

Click to enlarge:

The work nearing completion. Additional info will be in the nearest time.
Waiting for your comments :)

Best regards,
Maximus.

Last edited:
Holy crap, you nailed that quirky smile of his :bow Excellent likeness all around! Very excited for your future works. I sent you an email regarding your House sculpt, very interested in pricing and your overall ordering process.

I never thought I'd see the day... this looks EPIC! Can't wait to see painted pics. Now, erm, the rest of the cast must be done. At least JD and Turk, if not Elliot, Carla, Janitor, and Kelso. Okay, do all of them!!

Ha! I never thought I'd see this either. :lol That looks great! I can't believe I'm actually tempted to get this.

Now, erm, the rest of the cast must be done. At least JD and Turk, if not Elliot, Carla, Janitor, and Kelso. Okay, do all of them!!
Agree, JD should be next but I'd love to have Bob Kelso (my favourite character) :

but if we can have this too :monkey5 :

Maximus Miniatures are happy to present us
the final improved dr. Cox head sculpt.
And I should say: WOOOOW! :horror

drcox_wip_v4_01_640.jpg

drcox_wip_v4_02_640.jpg

drcox_wip_v4_03_640.jpg

drcox_wip_v4_04_640.jpg

There will be shots with painted head in a week.

AND!

The details about exclusive limited accessories set would be announced soon. We're expecting sets with: painted head, doctor's overall with Cox's name and the stethoscope. The # of sets would be very limited.

very cool I would love a JD head to go with him...is there any chance your going to sell this head solo??(Not with the set.)...But dead on Cox..
<iframe title="YouTube video player" width="480" height="390" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/1ZdT34upCKE" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

MM will think about making more characters from Scrubs. But they will start this work only after watching how good Cox selling (get it? :D ). The second one could be the Janitor. And the third - JD.

Wow...amazing likeness topped off with beautiful paint. That is really something, keep em coming!

I will surly post here final pic. of the set when they would be available. ;) 100% there will be doctor's overall, cost around 20$. Stethoscope not conformed yet.

Back