1/6 TGTOYS × SWTOYS TG8015 Blackbeard (Ian McShane - Pirates of the Caribbean On Stranger Tides)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Asta

Super Freak
CF Supporter
Reaction score
Black Beard 1.jpg
Black Beard 2.jpg
Black Beard 3.jpg
Black Beard 4.jpg
Black Beard 5.jpg
Black Beard 6.jpg
Black Beard 7.jpg
Black Beard 8.jpg
Black Beard 9.jpg
Black Beard 10.jpg
Black Beard 11.jpg
Black Beard 12.jpg
Black Beard 13.jpg
Black Beard 14.jpg
Black Beard 15.jpg

TGTOYS×SWTOYSTG8015 Blackbeard

- Head sculpture ×1 (Rotatable eyes and manual hair and beard transplant)
- Hat × 1
- Black shirt × 1
- Black pants × 1
- Black vest (leather) × 1
- Black coat (genuine leather) ×1
- Black boots×1(pair)
- Belt (leather) ×2
- Musket × 1
- Equipped with a sword×1
- Scabbard × 1
- Hand shape × 6
- Body × 1
- Bracket × 1

The height of the product is about 31 cm
Cut-off date: July 25, 2024
Shipment date: Q22025

They really skipped Elizabeth to do this garbage from the worst movie in the franchise, i shouldn't even be surprised at this point. Good luck with that pleather lool

If they can do this then I want a 2.0 rooted Barbossa! 😂😂

This is so awesome I actually don't go much on this film however I did love black beard! Instant pre order!
A scraggly beard might have been better rooted.

This looks good and really the only character outside Barbossa and Jack that should have been made from this movie. HT really missed the mark with Blackbeard’s daughter over Blackbeard.

A scraggly beard might have been better rooted.

This looks good and really the only character outside Barbossa and Jack that should have been made from this movie. HT really missed the mark with Blackbeard’s daughter over Blackbeard.
She was in one movie, no one cares. She stunk compared to Elizabeth

WOW! This looks fantastic... but sad they made the worst villain of the franchise as their first figure.

It looks great though. I hope they put this effort into a new Davy Jones and Barbossa, and I'd even get Salazar!

REALLY tempted to pre-order this, but a 3rd party company with no previous experience in rotating eyeballs and beard rooting makes me nervous. Their paint work on Barbosa didn't come out great either.

Figure looks really good but I HIGHLY doubt it will come out as good as that or even close to it in production.

It doesn't surprise me that more and more companies are doing proper rooted hair now that it's becoming more of a norm, though. I recently got the HHToys Achilles 2.0 and the rooted hair on that is very close if not equal to InArt quality (at least on mine). So, I guess more companies (3rd party and official) are sharing the rooted hair workforce?

They definitely need to do a better (2.0) Barbossa now.

WOW! This looks fantastic... but sad they made the worst villain of the franchise as their first figure.
Barbossa was their first in their POTC line, followed by COTBP Will and now Blackbeard.

Last edited:
Not pre-ordering this because I was deeply unhappy with the final product for Barbossa.
Prototype looks good, but I dont think I'd want Blackbeard on the shelf before a decent Barbossa.
Looking forward to seeing how it turns out though!
Also 100% agree with the idea of doing a better Barbossa 2.0

Plus if the head sculpt looks even a little decent I might pick one up to serve as an Odin head for a custom project im thinking of.

I really don't feel like Barbossa was that bad. Only real issue was the paint dropped clothing etc was as shown.

I'm excited for this especially with artisan Jack! I really really hope they do Davy Jones we definitely need an updated one!

Last edited:
Back