Drag me to Hell is scary and funny.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
cant wait to see this.big fan of raimi's evil dead here.

Raimi has said at SDCC that that film is probably never going to happen.

From the trailer for the film, I expected the Gypsy chick to touch the girl and say "THINNER!!!" :rotfl:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl

I thought I heard him say something about possibly just starting on the screenplay. Either way, does you know who make his trademark cameo?

He's not in this one. He could have played Clays father or the bank manager or something. The car makes an appearence though.

Yes. Thats Sam's Delta. Been in every movie since Evil Dead.

Yes, even The Quick and the Dead.

No, Bruce couldnt be in the movie because he was doing Burn Notice. Other wise he would've.

cause it wasnt supposed to be scary. It was supposed to be FUN. Not a movie that'll keep you up all night screaming, and freaking out.

Just saw it today and I loved it. Made me jump back a few times.
I was telling my friends that I can sit thru Evil Dead 2 and Bruce Campbell vs. The Army of Darkness laughing all the way but I don't know if I'll be able to do that with this movie.
Drag Me To Hell was definitely funny but there were some parts that were just as serious as any traditional horror/suspense movie.
The dessert scene reminded me of Dead Alive for some reason.

Saw this Saturday night and loved every stinking minute. I had a smile on my face throughout the entire movie.

The fight scene in the beginning was alone worth the price of admission.

Also, the soundtrack was amazing! It sucks that it is not available for purchase anywhere.

I don't know, this is definitely scarier than most horror movies. I got chills and a bit of jump backs into the seat vs. a Jason, Freddy, or a Halloween movie. Which isn't scary at all.

This movie definitely is what a horror movie should be... this is the best of its kind since Tales From the Crypt: Demon Knight!

god I'm looking forward to this so much.
I'm supposed to be going to see Terminator Salvation on Wednesday when it hits the cinema over here but I know for a fact I would enjoy this ALOT more.
I think though since I'm such a big T fan I will have to watch it first.

Hell ( no pun intended :lol ) , maybe I will check both out. :rock

Back