Premium Format Dutch

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Dutch PF

dutch.jpg

Please Sideshow don't you dear to do that!:stake Anyway I laughed so hard on this picture! :rotfl

Im really hoping this one comes out nice, arnold is the man and he needs a spot in my collection.

Strong chance i will be cancelling the T1 PF for this Dutch PF. It looks like they have a winner with this piece.

I'm just not crazy over the T1 regular head.

Strong chance i will be cancelling the T1 PF for this Dutch PF. It looks like they have a winner with this piece.

Get both if you can! Of course if you only want an Arnold statue and not specifically Terminator that is a another question. IMO both sculpt is great and on par with each other. Also if I am correct Trevor did both of them.

Just had a look at the T1 PF, didn't see this released for preorder, and IMHO you'd be mad to order this and miss out on dutch. Not impressed at all. Looks pretty bad and the ex portrait does it no favours at all.

But this is the T1 PF figure. Sideshow just put bad photos on their homepage, but on the 360 view as you can see it looks excellent.

You can't see the face in the 360, That's what let's it down. Compared the the likeness on the Dutch piece there's only one winner. Just my opinion.

Back