Premium Format Dutch

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Me to! :hi5:

Just checked my waitlist.. I went on it on the 5th. Dont know why I thought it was only a few days :lol time flies.

Some nice one's. I just PO'd the NECA City hunter but I think I'll probably pick up an open mouthed P1 NECA from the bay.

I think it's between the open or closed mouth for me.

Yeah I got the open mouth one last week the details on it are great. Wish they just released the one figure with 3 heads though

Image0046_zpse24f30d6.jpg

Image0045_zps03150e0c.jpg

my dutch came with a couple of damages

lol, its my 2mp mobile camera , sorry, my ex head was damaged, and i didnt have time to remove the Neca pred from the box to compare side by side,
i think its a tad small to compare with the 1/4 dutch

Im watching Predator now. And the Dutch with Cigar version i think came out looking great. This piece is starting to look very tempting

i never order from ssc. its always too much after customs has had their play with it. I just like to holdout, hope one pops up on ebay and get my bid in!

your ghosting us mother****er!

lol, its my 2mp mobile camera , sorry, my ex head was damaged, and i didnt have time to remove the Neca pred from the box to compare side by side,
i think its a tad small to compare with the 1/4 dutch

Yea he is slightly too small but its not terribly obvious and when posed well it will still look good together. I still would love a P1 PF though.

Back