Premium Format Dutch

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Get a new goblin base, pull the spiderman 3 logo off it and use it as a base for the neca 1:4 ( put the grip on the thigh of the figure) and away you go!

I was going to get the NECA Pred, but it really looks too small. I'd rather have the Maquette, or a new 1/4 scale Premium Format Predator.

Not if you look at Empir3's photo's a few pages back. Like Kiva mentions a nice similar sized base would do the trick. The Maquette is too big.

I'm not sure how pose able the NECA's are but you could even have the pred hunched over with the wide arm look then you wouldn't be able to tell.

It's all in the set up. :wink1:

I just imagined having Dutch and his entire team in PF and almost wet myself. :rotfl

Last edited:
I just imagined having Dutch and his entire team in PF and almost wet myself. :rotfl

LOL

I saw Empir3's pictures too, and I still think NECA is too small. His arms are about half the size of Dutch's. And like MasterSafara said, if Dutch would stand up straight, they would be both the same size. Arnold is 6'2" which makes him 18.5" in 1/4 scale. Kevin Peter Hall was 7'3" plus costume, the Predator was probably about 8' tall, which makes him 24" in 1/4 scale. That's 5.5" taller than Dutch. I think the Maquette is not as far off as many think.

Not if you look at Empir3's photo's a few pages back. Like Kiva mentions a nice similar sized base would do the trick. The Maquette is too big.

I'm not sure how pose able the NECA's are but you could even have the pred hunched over with the wide arm look then you wouldn't be able to tell.

It's all in the set up. :wink1:

Yea i need to figure out a base for him ASAP. I would like to replicate the border on Dutch's base somehow.

LOL

I saw Empir3's pictures too, and I still think NECA is too small. His arms are about half the size of Dutch's. And like MasterSafara said, if Dutch would stand up straight, they would be both the same size. Arnold is 6'2" which makes him 18.5" in 1/4 scale. Kevin Peter Hall was 7'3" plus costume, the Predator was probably about 8' tall, which makes him 24" in 1/4 scale. That's 5.5" taller than Dutch. I think the Maquette is not as far off as many think.

Yea i mean like i said its not perfect but i think it looks much better then with the maquette, the maquette looks like its like 12 feet tall compared to Dutch. That said i would still love to have the maquette i just dont think its the perfect companion piece to this PF.

Ultimately I hope they do an in scale p1 PF and i will just use the Neca one as a stand in until then.

LOL

I saw Empir3's pictures too, and I still think NECA is too small. His arms are about half the size of Dutch's. And like MasterSafara said, if Dutch would stand up straight, they would be both the same size. Arnold is 6'2" which makes him 18.5" in 1/4 scale. Kevin Peter Hall was 7'3" plus costume, the Predator was probably about 8' tall

Dutch's arms are a tad on the oversize though. I think the commonly accepted height for a Predator is 7'5".

There's no doubt we need P1 PF. It'll fly off the shelves ..."Hell, it's like they just disappeared"

Imagine this piece flanked by PF's of Billy rubbing his necklace and Blain with the Gatlin gun.... ****... I'd sell everything I have and just display that.:rotfl

Yeah for real, ROCKY and RAMBO both need to be revisited by SS - I hav the first blood part PF but he leaves a bit to be desired.

yes....... i've been waiting for them also... especially Rocky PF by SS, Rocky with black jacket and hat PF...

You're not having much luck at all. :slap
Once you get your damaged statues sorted might be worth finding a new camera. :thwak
His luck is all outta whack from the past few days. Tough times.

Dont tempt me! At the moment i have a 1:4 Predator, i want a 1:4 (Residnet Evil) Alice & Nemesis. And 1:4 Batman. It will make my 1:6 figures look smallll
You're saying you don't want a 1:4 Dutch?

Cheers,
Neo.

Got my Dutch few days ago...I must say it totally kicks ass!! Love it!!

Head looks so real and a great job done overall - and I love the big arms! perfect!!

Back