Premium Format Dutch

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
the ex might.. personally love this one .. this and the terminator pf are pretty good statues, my only gripe is the eyes on both, in T1 without the gargoyles i cant see arnold but with it, its allright for me,
on dutch the eyes are much better , but i dont know if its the right colur they painted. but at a distance u dont notic it much and again totally happy with,
i had got the ex head cigar broken , the first replacement arrived broken again , also the rifle barrel was bent and strap had come off,they send the wrong part first time
second set of replacements came fine but havent checked it myself , a friend of mine collected it from fedex, only issue the rifle is bent again, but not going to ask for replacement again, I think according to peeps here, we can mend it ourselves

its a grail for me for sure, I actually didn't think SS would make Dutch in PF and was stoked when they announced him. He doesn't get anywhere near the amount of figs the Pred does. It also wraps up all the most awesome Arnie roles in PF with Conan, T1, T2 and Dutch. Those 4 there can't be topped, only other one worth doing would be an epic Harry Tasker/True Lies PF now that could be rad. SOmething from the end of the flick when his shirt is ripped up, blood etc etc.;

ulgmwy93scfi9ysg.jpg

Last edited:
Anyone else heard that Arnie is in line for making another Conan film?

BTW, still no FedEx bill for the Dutch and it's been over a month! :yess:

the ex might.. personally love this one .. this and the terminator pf are pretty good statues, my only gripe is the eyes on both, in T1 without the gargoyles i cant see arnold but with it, its allright for me,
on dutch the eyes are much better , but i dont know if its the right colur they painted. but at a distance u dont notic it much and again totally happy with,
i had got the ex head cigar broken , the first replacement arrived broken again , also the rifle barrel was bent and strap had come off,they send the wrong part first time
second set of replacements came fine but havent checked it myself , a friend of mine collected it from fedex, only issue the rifle is bent again, but not going to ask for replacement again, I think according to peeps here, we can mend it ourselves

Weird, I asked for a replacement EX head because of the broken cigar weeks ago,but I was told there were no more and you got one ? :cuckoo:

well guys, i have finished my customising on the Dutch Schaeffer PF base...so here are the pics of my Predator base with added Predator blood effect, water effects and added jungle colour scheme...

View attachment 53670

View attachment 53671

View attachment 53672

View attachment 53673

your thoughts and comments are most welcomed guys, also, if someone would be so kind as to enlarge the pics for me that would be much appreciated...

more pics to follow soon...

That looks unreal mate. I'm going to have to steal this and pay you no credit at all... :lol

Very cool. I only have the P2 Neca but I might just have to get the first one too.. :wink1:

Thanks Solarsailor...glad you approve and feel free to have a go...it really looks exceptional in person :thud:

Really nice work man. Especially like the Predator blood on the leaves. They should have actually done that on the original one.

Really nice work man. Especially like the Predator blood on the leaves. They should have actually done that on the original one.

Thanks Falcon, yes I thought the base needed something more than what we got...maybe more water puddles or like you said, some predator blood on the leaves....

Back