Premium Format Dutch

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I emailed them about it too mate but haven't heard anything. Ah well they won't be hearing anything from me regarding the payment of the nice little bill:rotfl

They will start sending you reminders, then onto debt collectors? Could turn expensive. I'd give them a call Irvy.
If you want a copy of my bill PM me your email addy. Bit of ammo to fight your case?

After seeing the smooth finish on his leg I can now understand why the arms have the pock marked finish. They went a bit mad with it but smooth would of looked much worse.

Thank you, I have now come up with the idea to have both the Predator and Dutch togather on a large oval base patterned after the original one and have the word Predator like it is on the movie poster in the middle of the base.that lights up.We will see.

Holy crap! That sounds awesome.

Would help if I actually recieved the FedEx bill! 4 weeks on nearly and still nothing! Looks like my Dutch delivery has gone under the radar! :yess: this has actually happened to me before with the Arnie Terminator 1 PF. I purchased this from Sideshow and still to this day I have recieved no FedEx bill and tha was back in January of this year...

Would help if I actually recieved the FedEx bill! 4 weeks on nearly and still nothing! Looks like my Dutch delivery has gone under the radar! :yess: this has actually happened to me before with the Arnie Terminator 1 PF. I purchased this from Sideshow and still to this day I have recieved no FedEx bill and tha was back in January of this year...

I will ring them and make sure you get both bills with interest,by around x-mas.:wave

IMG_0067.jpg

IMG_0085.jpg

IMG_0081-1.jpg

I think that nameplate really compliments the Dutch base dont you think....although as much i as love the Predator Maquette, it is way out of scale compared to the Dutch...i still think so far the Neca Pred is the best partner for him!

The sad thing is, that actually looks better than the Predator Statue that was just released. Like loads better. For a third of the price.

I don't have the NECA original but I have the City Hunter on the way, I'm going to do something similar.

That scale actually looks really close.

The sad thing is, that actually looks better than the Predator Statue that was just released. Like loads better. For a third of the price.

I don't have the NECA original but I have the City Hunter on the way, I'm going to do something similar.

That scale actually looks really close.

I don't know why Sideshow didn't try to make their Predator PF that just came out a few weeks ago in scale with their Dutch PF and with matching bases. It's beyond me what they were thinking.

I don't know why Sideshow didn't try to make their Predator PF that just came out a few weeks ago in scale with their Dutch PF and with matching bases. It's beyond me what they were thinking.

The recently released Predator statue was part of the 1:5 line and not a PF, Turned out pretty crap in most cases.
I think everyone is waiting for a new 1:4 Predator.

Back