Premium Format Dutch

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Did you get a good price?

Hey Laudel!
My daughters boyfriend is a big Arnie fan and loved it so I let him have it for what it cost me, £300.
Probably could of got a bit more on eBay but could do without the hassle.

Spotted your Joker on ebay, how come you're selling mate?

With the money I got back on Dutch I managed to pick up a couple of bargains from Play.com.
Captain America Movie PF for £200 and a Predators Falconer Maquette for £110.

With the money I got back on Dutch I managed to pick up a couple of bargains from Play.com.
Captain America Movie PF for £200 and a Predators Falconer Maquette for £110.

Yea i saw that also Col, there were quite a few pieces that play.com reduced drastically (and theyve all been sold!) There was the Grand Moff Tarkin PF that sold for GBP149.99, the Psylocke PF for GBP139.99, the Mummra Pop Culture 1/4 PF for GBP117.12, the Predator Falconer and Beserker Maquettes for approx GBP115 each and the one that i was tempted to get was the Neytiri LSF which was reduced from GBP1999.99 to a staggering GBP899.99...was gonna pull the trigger but dont think she'll fit in that well with my collection...great prices though play.com! On the plus side i mamaged to pick up a Darth Maul FX Lightsaber with Removable Blade for GBP49.99 which was reduced from GBP149.99!!! :yess:

The Berserker Maquette was £180 when I ordered the Falconer.
They also had a Ceremonial mask for £150 which was a good price.
Yeh, that Neytiri was a huge reduction but not my thing. Someone got a bargain.
It's a shame Play.com have decided to change direction but most of their collectables were overpriced, had the odd bargain over the years. Hulk Buster £230 and Iron Man Mark VI for £300 (not so much a bargain but worth much more now).

Last edited:
They're stopping retail to become a market place only.

so no more Sideshow Collectibles? :( They had so many pieces on pre order that i saw on their website such as the Batman PF, Joker PF, Dutch PF, 1/6 Hot Toys 89 Batmobile, Droids PF....and they've all now been removed!

Still cant believe my Iron Man 1:2 LSF came from Play.com!!!

SS_Dutch_Rifle_1.JPG

Hi Everybody - received today my Dutch Premium Format. My rifle looks a bit strange like it was broken and fixed later on. There is a kind of edge an the color looks strange. Does others have that as well - or is it a unique issue with the one i have ?

Cheers

Last edited by a moderator:
SS_Dutch_Rifle_1.JPG

Hi Everybody - received today my Dutch Premium Format. My rifle looks a bit strange like it was broken and fixed later on. There is a kind of edge an the color looks strange. Does others have that as well - or is it a unique issue with the one i have ?

Cheers

Mine came the same way, and was not uncommon from other posts on the thread. Sideshow did send me a replacement M-16 (unfortunately it had the same issue). I ended up splicing a similair size of plastic tubing to replace the existing barrell.

SS_Dutch_Rifle_1.JPG

Cheers

I have the same thing on mine, it looks like a dent in the barrel. I also had to look through a couple of boxes as the first one had a bent barrel.

Seems they all came out that way. As if there was something in the mold. I think of it as a bullet that clipped his gun barrel.

Predators don't use bullets.
Friendly fire? :lol
No, more like during the firefight with the guerrillas at the beginning of the movie. In fact, I'm almost certain they wanted to show how it happened but decided to edit it out when Arnie couldn't come up with a better one-liner than 'Stick around' so they shifted their focus instead over to Jesse Ventura and his 'I ain't got time to bleed' moment instead.

Back