Premium Format Dutch

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just picked this up today finally. I have to say I was pretty underwhelmed by it, the first one I checked had a bent barrel on the gun and the second one was better but still slightly bent. The base is not that great as the jungle part looks almost all the same colour, the plants could have been done better and the skin colour looks too yellowish. On a positive note the HS is fantastic and probably one of the best representations of Arnie out there.

Don't get me wrong it looks great but just a bit underwhelming, maybe I set my sights too high and expected too much.

well guys, i have finished my customising on the Dutch Schaeffer PF base...so here are the pics of my Predator base with added Predator blood effect, water effects and added jungle colour scheme...

View attachment 53670

View attachment 53671

View attachment 53672

View attachment 53673

your thoughts and comments are most welcomed guys, also, if someone would be so kind as to enlarge the pics for me that would be much appreciated...

more pics to follow soon...

Agreed on the base being a let down with it being painted all one colour...nothing that a little customising to do the trick...

Agreed on the base being a let down with it being painted all one colour...nothing that a little customising to do the trick...

If only I had your talents to be able to do that but if I attempted to re-paint the base and plants it would probably turn out worse than it already is.

I just picked this up today finally. I have to say I was pretty underwhelmed by it, the first one I checked had a bent barrel on the gun and the second one was better but still slightly bent. The base is not that great as the jungle part looks almost all the same colour, the plants could have been done better and the skin colour looks too yellowish. On a positive note the HS is fantastic and probably one of the best representations of Arnie out there.

Don't get me wrong it looks great but just a bit underwhelming, maybe I set my sights too high and expected too much.

I had the same problem to with the gun barrel. Mine was bent also. I fixed it with a hairdreyer. Hold the hairdreyer a few seconds on the barrel en then set it straight. Very easy to do.

I had the same problem to with the gun barrel. Mine was bent also. I fixed it with a hairdreyer. Hold the hairdreyer a few seconds on the barrel en then set it straight. Very easy to do.

I did that with the Terminator 1 PF as it had the same problem with the machine gun. The second one I looked at is ok so I don't think I need to fix it.

Sold my Ex. :monkey2
Will pick up a regular when I find a good price.
I decided the Ex is pretty pointless even though the lower edition size is cool.
Would rather have the regular and money to put towards other pieces as the Ex portrait would stay in the box.

Sold my Ex. :monkey2
Will pick up a regular when I find a good price.
I decided the Ex is pretty pointless even though the lower edition size is cool.
Would rather have the regular and money to put towards other pieces as the Ex portrait would stay in the box.

Did you get a good price?

I just got mine and a few small issues aside, absolutely love it. I did a review over here with video :

https://www.whatsyourobsession.com/sideshow-collectibles-dutch-premium-format-statue-review/

I'm really liking that base mod from a few pages ago too, might give something similar a whirl when I've got some free time. The Predator blood in particular was a great touch.

Ya know. On that base and taken from that distance. The quality on the Neca Predator looks as good as the Dutch PF.

Great Job on the base!!!

Thanks guys, yea that was my custom base with the NECA Predator 1/4 figure. The predator blood is infact a fluorescent yellow that also glows in the dark! The plan was to add the blood on the predator itself but I've since sold it in anticipation for a new PF from Sideshow....

Thanks guys, yea that was my custom base with the NECA Predator 1/4 figure. The predator blood is infact a fluorescent yellow that also glows in the dark! The plan was to add the blood on the predator itself but I've since sold it in anticipation for a new PF from Sideshow....

Did you sell the pred base too Roberto? Would love one for mine!:pray:

Back