Premium Format Dutch

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Dutch PF

Looking at the two pics - Maybe the problem is that the shoulders on the statue are too 'droopy'.. They are angled down too much. Makes him look like a meerkat :)
Regardless - Ordered.

i see where you're coming from but the posture and poses are not exactly the same, so it's not a fair comparison.

Forbidden planet.com have it up for £299 and .co.uk for £295 so may as well order the EX direct. Shame play.com didn't have it up today with the 11% discount

As a matter of fact, in real life Arnold's head is kinda small in proportion to his body. This PF's head to body proportions are IMO right on the money. Your perception is thrown off because you are comparing it to his broad shoulders and massive arms. Arnold is by no stretch of the imagination a regular commando. Soldiers/Mercenaries normally have strong (every day) lean athletic physiques...but remember we are talking about a 7 time Mr. Olympia :yess:

The only thing i think is a little off is his left tricep (and maybe the rear head of his left deltoid but you can nitpick the musculature for days). The tricep lightly thicker than it should be but IMHO it only enhances the statue. It IN NO WAY detracts from the statue, this is coming from a Schwarzenegger FREAK :) This for me is an IDEAL Schwarzenegger representation, the physique, the head.
arn2.png

Predator-Seiko-2.jpg

Remember while filming the conditions were incredibly hot, they were going on LONG runs in the morning which isn't conducive to retaining the most possible mass. This PF portrait is a best of both worlds. Arnold's face almost exactly as it is in the film and his body resembles him when he close to his bodybuilding peak. and that's why i say it's the greatest licensed Schwarzenegger collectible ever made!!!

Thank you for me lean onto the "I'm getting this" curve!! :D

Collectiblesdirect.co.uk have it at 269.99, I've never used them though. I've ordered the ex from here.

Yeh. Just ordered and after reading the conformation email they take payment within 48hrs, this won't be despatched for at least 6 months. Tried to cancel via email. Beware!
Good price, don't trust the site. Who expects to pay for pre-order items straight away?
Just found out they charge 2% for cancelled orders

Last edited:

Collectiblesdirect.co.uk have it at 269.99, I've never used them though. I've ordered the ex from here.

Are you sure you ordered the exclusive? Didn't know retailers had the option to get the ex's
Yeh they have exclusives in stock, you must of got the only ex Dutch. Well done, now I've got to find £270 and I get the regular edition. Oh well

Last edited:

Are you sure you ordered the exclusive? Didn't know retailers had the option to get the ex's
Yeh they have exclusives in stock, you must of got the only ex Dutch. Well done, now I've got to find £270 and I get the regular edition. Oh well

Sorry, ment here as in sideshowtoy.com. Never used that website, I just remember the owner was posting in the retailer section, people did seem positive about the website though.

Just cancelled and wasn't charged any fee. Seem really good to deal with (collectiblesdirect). Think I will leave this now. Not 100% on this one and it doesn't really fit in my pred collection. I see the issues people raised now, side on legs look a bit small and skinny and the stance is quite awkward. I'll keep my vampirella PF order, £250 with the 11% discount @ play.com, will be better looking than Dutch. I've still got the new predator statue to look forward to.

i don't know why people complain about every great statue that comes out of sideshow, yes they have a right to express their opinion but don't forget that other people base whether to buy it or not on peoples opinions sometimes. I am not trying to sound like a jerk but i think that this statue is awesome and appreciate the idea to put it out there and the work that was put into it.

i don't know why people complain about every great statue that comes out of sideshow, yes they have a right to express their opinion but don't forget that other people base whether to buy it or not on peoples opinions sometimes. I am not trying to sound like a jerk but i think that this statue is awesome and appreciate the idea to put it out there and the work that was put into it.

:goodpost::exactly::clap

I really love it, normally just collect the monster side of films this will be my first human so to speak, just had to have it.:)

Well not to suggest I think you sound like a jerk but its a bit unrealistic to ask people not to express any disappointment or criticisms they have just because some people may base their decision whether or not to buy on those views. If I had some problem with this piece (and I don't) I will say it and its not my problem if people choose to take my opinion as the gospel truth. :dunno Lets not forget the whole point of a discussion forum.

Well not to suggest I think you sound like a jerk but its a bit unrealistic to ask people not to express any disappointment or criticisms they have just because some people may base their decision whether or not to buy on those views. If I had some problem with this piece (and I don't) I will say it and its not my problem if people choose to take my opinion as the gospel truth. :dunno Lets not forget the whole point of a discussion forum.

I am not asking people to stop expressing their opinion but shouldn't we wait until we have the item in hand before we make certain comments on it?

Back