Premium Format Dutch

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Dutch PF

I didn't know the predator is that much bigger than arnie, ok if that's the case these two won't look good together then :gah:

Maybe I will display them in separate besta cube but still close to each other.

The Pred is a nice statue mate, I am getting it, but I don't think it serves as a companion piece to the Arnie at all which is dumb.

I didn't know the predator is that much bigger than arnie, ok if that's the case these two won't look good together then :gah:

Maybe I will display them in separate besta cube but still close to each other.

^you must have been fooled by the HT figures. Predator should be a good bit taller than Arnie. I don't think anyone has ever bothered to observe correct scale between their Predator depictions and their humans. I wish they would because the Predator's superior size is another distinguishing characteristic of theirs.

Arnie is a 1/4 PF and Predator is a statue. Scale wise I dont think they are meant to match up.

This will fit with the original Predator Maquette.

It's 24" and I bet it will look great with the Dutch PF.

Now, I have the original Pred Maquete and according to Sideshow dutch will be 20.5 inches tall and this how it will compare to pred when displayed side by side....

comp.jpg

It is not 100% accurate, but it is pretty good cause I measured what 20.5 inches and it is about where Pred fist is....

What you guys think? Does that look good? is that how it looked like in the movie????

Bear

..Well P1 is obviously too big, but I believe that Maquette was a bit larger than 1/4 scale..

Now, I have the original Pred Maquete and according to Sideshow dutch will be 20.5 inches tall and this how it will compare to pred when displayed side by side....

comp.jpg

It is not 100% accurate, but it is pretty good cause I measured what 20.5 inches and it is about where Pred fist is....

What you guys think? Does that look good? is that how it looked like in the movie????

Bear

Now that looks great together.

comp.jpg

Bear

height wise, that pic comparison is about accurate, but there's no way Dutch will look that puny next to him. I will anxiously await in hand pics of this set up though. I won't be ordering Dutch until I see it.

comp.jpg

Bear

I think to guys who are lucky enough to have the pred maquette have the opposite problem to me, that looks far too big next to Dutch. Looking at the new pred statue next to Dutch looks better IMHO. I know pred is bigger but I can live with that. Also the bases look cool together.

I think they will look good together

k1td8j.jpg

I am wondering in the movie how much bigger the predator is compare to dutch, anyone has a good pic from the movie of the two together?

Ok pred is much bigger, loving this picture though. Think he would look silly next to my cinemaquette pred :lol

If I was a PF collector, I'll probably get this awesome statue of Dutch. Love the film & this character. This will be a great buy for sure esp. the EX one. :)

Back