Premium Format Dutch

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Dutch PF

The eyes are much smaller than on other statues though because of the squinting so it's not as awfully noticeable.

The eyes are terrible. There's no excuse, they're simply awful. I don't need to bring up the price of SSC's Premium Format figures, but paint errors this grotesque didn't happen even in $20 Marvel Icons figures. The fact that this is something common to many expensive and limited Sideshow pieces is intriguing.

The eyes are terrible. There's no excuse, they're simply awful. I don't need to bring up the price of SSC's Premium Format figures, but paint errors this grotesque didn't happen even in $20 Marvel Icons figures. The fact that this is something common to many expensive and limited Sideshow pieces is intriguing.

Yeah, I just don't get it.
The heads are a solid sculpt aren't they? They aren't inserting eyes like PERS which are falling out of place...are they?

How can someone make that big of a mistake when painting ?

We need a sculpt like this on a Dutch action figure painted to HT or Enterbay standards. HT will apparently be doing a 1:4 scale Dutch but I doubt they'll do a sculpt as good as this.

Hey guys and girls. Do you think sideshow will make some more predator PF'S (actual predators) and what are the chanced of them making a wolf or berserker legendary scale bust?

I Can't even tell what you guys are talking about with the eyes?
First of all, it's a close up pic and second, the lighting is crap!

I Can't even tell what you guys are talking about with the eyes?
First of all, it's a close up pic and second, the lighting is crap!

Now I am not saying all the PFs will come out this way. But I can't believe you don't see the issue with the eyes. His right eye is looking straight while his left eye is looking very much left. This is the worst googly eyes I have ever seen.

Ok guys. . .His right eye(left for us) is looking dead center
His left eye(right for us) is looking off to the right completely, it looks like they tried to make either both them look ahead or both of them to the right, which as you can see. . . didn't work out and looks like Rogue. Hopefully we don't get something like this delivered to our door or i'm gonna be extremely Pissed!

b6ab165cd2ed11e1b05e1231380458d1_7.jpg

hmm, time to search for custom 1/4 sunglasses.. or buy some paint? paint is riskier though..

wait till in-hand pic comes ........ all r judging eyes only by one pic .........

Back