Premium Format Dutch

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Dutch PF

lmao.

'neck is wrong', 'wow crap pose', 'it doesn't look the statue I have in my imagination', 'if they don't change it I'm not buying it'.

Sideshow boards never fail to amuse with the haters.

You lot are sooks.

haterbatman.jpg

dont be calling us haters.:cuckoo: your right there is always niptuking, but this is beyond bad. the pose of this statue looks bad from pretty much every angle. l don't know how anyone can like it. if l am going to pay $300 plus shipping for a piece of polystone it had better look good in more then one angle. l want a great Dutch PF. with this pose it is not. actually this is even worse then the Witch King PF pose, and that's bad.

Last edited:

Well your hatin' on it dude, if the shoe fits?!

Anyway, that comparison you've posted looks bang on IMO, he's looking over his shoulder, right foot out in front with his rifle.

:dunno

I doubt there will ever be a PF of the original Predator, because they already released one...the maquette. It is mixed media.

just saw the pic, looks great. Their finished damnit, what the hell is takin so long with Dutch and Wolf to go on PO :monkey4

just saw the pic, looks great. Their finished damnit, what the hell is takin so long with Dutch and Wolf to go on PO :monkey4

umm where did you see the pic? im dying to see how this statue turned out. Im buying this day 1 if its any good to go with my p1 maquette.

Back