Ecanes09 Revamped Collection

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Your light in the case are so cool!! I need to get them light up my as well....

Your light in the case are so cool!! I need to get them light up my as well....

Jye lighting is a must IMO for any collectible if you can add some led strips to your collection. Trust me you will see the difference and will be like why didn't I do this before. All the best bro

Thanks bro!! I see you change hottoys to statues!! Welcome to our world, IMO the statues are more for collector. I just be like you, keep some good ht for our favorite!!
Good luck on collect !! Happy xmans!!:clap

Thanks bro!! I see you change hottoys to statues!! Welcome to our world, IMO the statues are more for collector. I just be like you, keep some good ht for our favorite!!
Good luck on collect !! Happy xmans!!:clap

Thanks Jye Merry Christmas !

Killer collection, where did you get the glass cubes on top of the Detolph's (The ones the ht are in)? What are they called?

Thanks for the feedback. They Are just acrylic cases I got them at the container store. They are ok only fit 3 max

d8bfda47.jpg

This is by far my favorite setup. I really like the comics addition. Only thing missing imho is a Dr. Doom pf

Thanks jack sparrow I'm not willing to pay the current asking price pf doom I can get 5 PFs for the price he is going for. I'll just wait for a new one

Back