Ecanes09 Revamped Collection

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
new addition

Back in Black Spiderman

03d8f53b.jpg
fbe28c63.jpg
35ce41f8.jpg
d3fba159-1.jpg
27014bde-1.jpg

Last edited:
That custom Venom is just A-M-A-Z-I-N-G!!!
Man, you must be really proud of it!
Collection itself is awesome too of course, but that piece is just incredible! Can you share some info about it? Who was the creator of this masterpiece?

Thank you all I'm really stoked with my new addition. Awesome pose and detail, IMO the size is great and that is the size the spidey comiquette should have been spiderman should not look bigger than venom and carnage

That custom Venom is just A-M-A-Z-I-N-G!!!
Man, you must be really proud of it!
Collection itself is awesome too of course, but that piece is just incredible! Can you share some info about it? Who was the creator of this masterpiece?

Pm sent ...........

This venom iz amazing !!!!

It looks like this one

nov08-3.jpg

Congrats on ur spidey stuff

:duff

I Like a bit more the Cq

This venom iz amazing !!!!

It looks like this one

nov08-3.jpg

Congrats on ur spidey stuff

:duff

I Like a bit more the Cq

Yeah does look like it a bit with the pose. I prefer this over the comiquette since I think the comiquette was too small for venom compared to spiderman. My venom is
Massive just how he should have been made the base is 2 feet alone. Gracias por tu comentarios!!

Regret not buying the BIB Spidey. Congrats on your latest addition.

Thanks VS I was the same when it first came out I didn't want it since its a bit smaller than 1/4 but honestly it looks great awesome pose and paint. I wish the spiderman classic comiquette was this size I think the classic comiquette is pushing 1/4

Congrats!!!! The black spidy is nice huh? I agree the ss venom is too small, that is a nice pick up!!

Back