Elektra Comiquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
2 comiquettes out of how many have been made???

who would have thought that the elektra Com would be smaller than the PF.

I guess those two were just the first that came to mind. I always considered the AH and Brooks stuff to be their own lines, therefore a whole different style and scale.

I guess those two were just the first that came to mind. I always considered the AH and Brooks stuff to be their own lines, therefore a whole different style and scale.

Yea I agree with you. Not sure what all comiquettes are 1/4th scale but I am sure there are plenty.

I think the big surprise was the size of the X-23 comiquette. That piece is quarter scale. I think jbinny could have thought since Elektra was not part of one of the 'artist' lines, that it could have been possibly 1/4 scale just like X-23.

In fact, I just looked at the price....$225. I'm betting this is 1/4 scale. The height specs scream 1/5 scale though. Hmmmmmmm

Last edited:
I think the big surprise was the size of the X-23 comiquette. That piece is quarter scale. I think jbinny could have thought since Elektra was not part of one of the 'artist' lines, that it could have been possibly 1/4 scale just like X-23.

:lecture:lecture:lecture:lecture

what he said... :lol

In fact, I just looked at the price....$225. I'm betting this is 1/4 scale. The height specs scream 1/5 scale though. Hmmmmmmm

Yea to me the height looks more like 1/5th scale but I guess prices are on the rise!

I wish Sideshow would just start listing the scale of their comiquettes so that fans could stop the guessing game.

Tru dat but I bet in some cases they don't really know the scale or have an official one, the sculptor just sculpts it making sure everything looks to be in proportion.

All I'm saying is that the Elektra will most likely not be 1/4th. I'd love it if it was though.

*shakes jbinny*

dont know if you could see it but Elektra and X-23 were on the same podium as the Emma PF and Elektra is the same size as the X-23 comiquette...these two pics from comic con as examples

DSCN1042.jpg

DSCN1040.jpg

Interesting that the 1/4 scale Emma PF is also on that same podium.....

One thing I just noticed. The Elektra piece is sitting on a pretty tall riser, and X-23 is not. And they seem to be about the same height..

1/5th scale it is!!

Last edited:
I think that nobody remembers that Elektra was already confirmed to be in 1/5 scale by the sculptor himself as SF. He also admitted that this is not the face he had sculpted in the first place...that it had been tweaked

This is how she was supposed to look...

WIPb1d75.jpg

I guess that after what happened with the Emma PF Sideshow decided to go through another direction

I think that nobody remembers that Elektra was already confirmed to be in 1/5 scale by the sculptor himself as SF. He also admitted that this is not the face he had sculpted in the first place...that it had been tweaked

After looking at the specs, i'm convinced it has to be 1/5. there's no way the height can be 14.5" with base and still be 1/4 :banghead

I actually prefer it to be 1/5th scale. I don't care for the X-23, and I'm overall happy with the AH scale. It seems SS is inching up the scale little by little with each release, even within the same lines, which is BS. Stick to a scale so they don't look goofy side by side.

There's another (PF) back on the 'Bay for cheap. No reserve. It has some blemishes, but for those looking to buy one, you may have a chance to own one for cheap!

Interesting that the 1/4 scale Emma PF is also on that same podium.....

One thing I just noticed. The Elektra piece is sitting on a pretty tall riser, and X-23 is not. And they seem to be about the same height..

1/5th scale it is!!

Does that mean I win? lol

Thanks for the clarification.

This is how she was supposed to look...

WIPb1d75.jpg

I guess that after what happened with the Emma PF Sideshow decided to go through another direction

No wonder Sideshow had the face re-done. DAMN!

Back