Elektra Comiquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I actually perferred the Paint app on the white thats why i wanted it but never managed to score one, then someone brought up a good point saying it might not look any diff then the red come production time.... so i got on the WL for the Red and it converted :), if you have ever read any of my previous posts about ES's they all say the same thing....I could give a flying F%&K about them :D

I actually perferred the Paint app on the white thats why i wanted it but never managed to score one, then someone brought up a good point saying it might not look any diff then the red come production time.... so i got on the WL for the Red and it converted :), if you have ever read any of my previous posts about ES's they all say the same thing....I could give a flying F%&K about them :D

liar. lol

And the red outfit looks better than the white version. :cool:

I don't like the way most western artists interpret asian beauty (the mongoloid squinty eyed look), but then again most of the hollywood famous "pretty" asians are considered plain in the asian community, so I guess it's a cultural thing. This sculpt though is better than most though since it doesn't overdo it. I love the face sculpts on the Yamato line.

I do like the white better then the red, and a black costume would be awesome but that's cos I don't give a crap about tradition and just go by my taste.

Lastly, ninjas > pirates.

'nuff said.

Last edited:
I don't like the way most western artists interpret asian beauty (the mongoloid squinty eyed look), but then again most of the hollywood famous "pretty" asians are considered plain in the asian community, so I guess it's a cultural thing. This sculpt though is better than most though since it doesn't overdo it. I love the face sculpts on the Yamato line.

I do like the white better then the red, and a black costume would be awesome but that's cos I don't give a crap about tradition and just go by my taste.

'nuff said.

I wasn't aware that Elektra was Asian. She never looked particularly Asian in the comics that I have seen, and Jennifer Garner played her in the movie, who is of European descent.
I think the reason why many Western artists depict Asians with squinty eyes is because that is a feature that is quintessentially Asian, and distinguishes Asians from other races of people. I realize that some Asians have eyes less squinty than others, but Asians have squinty eyes, to one degree or another.

Last edited:

'nuff said.

Are you Asian?

'nuff said.

Zombies > Ninjas > Pirates

Last Processing email i got was on Jan 13th and it said it would arrive in the Warehouse in 22 days so i guess it won't be shipped on monday but hopefully soon after that.

Elektra is NOT Asian.....She's GREEK!!!

Exactly so why does she look asian with the slanty eyes? I had guests over who knew nothing about her origin or comics and they all guessed that she was asian from that pic. Tell you what go ask a few people that don't know anything about her what race they think she is from that.

90111_press03-001.jpg

Oh and white's the better color ;p

Back