Elektra Comiquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Exactly so why does she look asian with the slanty eyes? I had guests over who knew nothing about her origin or comics and they all guessed that she was asian from that pic. Tell you what go ask a few people that don't know anything about her what race they think she is from that.

90111_press03-001.jpg

Oh and white's the better color ;p

I think she looks more Russian than Asian.

I wasn't aware that Elektra was Asian. She never looked particularly Asian in the comics that I have seen, and Jennifer Garner played her in the movie, who is of European descent.
I think the reason why many Western artists depict Asians with squinty eyes is because that is a feature that is quintessentially Asian, and distinguishes Asians from other races of people. I realize that some Asians have eyes less squinty than others, but Asians have squinty eyes, to one degree or another.

elektra is suppost to be more greek than anything. her father was greek, her mom was, I guess, asian

Very Nice Dharper!!, so do the tassels connect in the same way the Flowing parts of Mystiques dress connect in??

Back