Elektra Comiquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nice Pics Mesa!

It could be less obvious, because you are not taking a front on close up shot. Can we get a front on close up? So far it seems less obvious than some of the other bad ones I've seen but her left eye is very slightly smaller and drifting to the left. Still need a front on closeup to confirm though so I can do some manips and show you as well.

Maybe get a replacement head like some of the others? I'm sure they are repainting the ones that are faulty as we speak lol.

Gosh friggin damn it!!!! I'm getting tired of this lazy eye BS. So finally opened my elektra and was very impressed. Set it up, happy with it, and then I go to look at her again and her eyes were looking back at me from two directions, one up, one down. That's it, not letting this slide like I did on she-hulkl, getting a replacement.

I'll get pics up in a sec.

Edit:

Ironically, seems less obvious in the photos. Usually its the opposite, looks better in person.

IMG_3602Large.jpg
IMG_3606Large.jpg

Am I making a big deal out of nothing? I think the right pupil is larger than the left one. Elektra was purchased completely with reward points

It's hard to get a good shot. She is behind glass and the glare doesn't help. Here's the best I can do before bed.

IMG_3607Large.jpg

IMG_3609Large.jpg

IMG_3611Large.jpg

My elektra Ex came in today.. #007/550, nice number too. ;)
She's indeed beautiful and I'm glad that she has no lazy eyes! :rock

Didn't take pics just now.. took around 5 mins to assemble her. ;)
Already place her back in the box.. hehe..
Will be taking pics later. :rock

Am I making a big deal out of nothing? I think the right pupil is larger than the left one. Elektra was purchased completely with reward points

No, you are not! Ask for a replacement Mesa. Those pupils are just unacceptable. WTH witch QC Sideshow???

Wow just came from seeing some pics of really bad eyes in Legalos PF, this eye thing is really getting outta hand.

I now isn't that horrible, i feel pretty bad for that guy considering the PF on page 133 came out Great imo.

Mesa, you probably have the worst Elektra to date.

IMG_3606Large.jpg

Thats plain bad.

Geez that is messed up. I can't see how they have so much trouble with eyes, it really isn't that hard to center them both in the same location of each eyeball.

Yeah, I guess when they factory line paint it their vision get wonky!

Back