[ELVIS1976 | custom work] • 1/1 PROTON PACK

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: ELVIS1976 custom work and kitbash

Now with the head but still WIP

IMG_2634.jpg

really, really nice custom you got there, for a quick second I thought you got the HT version somehow, but looking at your's, it seem to have a more natural look to it. Very nice......more pics!!:)

really, really nice custom you got there, for a quick second I thought you got the HT version somehow, but looking at your's, it seem to have a more natural look to it. Very nice......more pics!!:)

Thanks man wow hot toys!!!! I will post some better pics once the figs is completely finished!

Great looking figure. You always seem to have all the items needed to build any outfit or accessories. You must have the biggest parts box ever. :)

good work El. Do you have additional pictures of your repainted connor head. Thanks

Holy FRAK!!! That John Connor and base are off the hook :rock :rock :rock :rock

VERY VERY well done!

I hate saying it because of all of the great stuff you have made but I gotta say I feel this is your best work.

Damn guys!!!!! Thanks to everybody for all the kind words!!!!!
I think that it's my best piece to date....til the next one LOL

Awesome, Seb, just awesome! :monkey5

And as I mentioned before, we should start a new religion: The Church of Seb, where all customisers can come to worship your magnificence and bow down before you in awe :D :monkey3 :lol

holy crap seb, what the hell have you been drinking? haven't been on this thread for so long, i missed out on much awesomeness - just incredible work dude. you're the king of full custom figs right now. i love all the terminator figs - connor, reese and T1 T800. colonel mortimer looks fantastic too. would love to see a shot of all your custom figs together one day.

Back