[ELVIS1976 | custom work] • 1/1 PROTON PACK

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: ELVIS1976 custom work and kitbash

Here's my reworked battle damaged arnie! THanks to Dizzy for the battel damaged chest piece, the BD is for an aoshima endo!

IMG_2747.jpg

IMG_2748.jpg

IMG_2745.jpg

IMG_2746.jpg

elvis you gotta help me bash a t-2 arnie. where do you guys find all those saturday toys biker sets?

elvis you gotta help me bash a t-2 arnie. where do you guys find all those saturday toys biker sets?

OO man for the biker set i bought it a looooooong time ago! Now they are like grail pieces! The head is from Darren Carnall and bandolier from xenoviper.

ugh... i know i saw a set awhile back on ebay for 89 gbp. I just bought a ss t-800... i hope the clothes aren't badlyu tailored for that one.

ugh... i know i saw a set awhile back on ebay for 89 gbp. I just bought a ss t-800... i hope the clothes aren't badlyu tailored for that one.

In fact i retailored the sideshow clothes that came with the terminator! They are a bit too baggy! Came out great!

That is hands down the best T2 out there! Awesome, awesome work :rock :rock :rock

Here's a little update on a custom figure in the work!
Detective Mills from SE7EN!
THe head, shirt, tie, vest came from the Dc Figure, the pants are hot toys two face, boots are leather boots from Dragon, he's on a true type!

Here's a little pics of the before and after head repaint!
THe before shots was not taken by me but the head had an horrible orange painting! YUK

2110519817_761708554c.jpg

IMG_2768.jpg

IMG_2765.jpg

IMG_2766.jpg

That T2 Arnie is awesome. I'm also really impressed by Mills. I always thought it was a bad sculpt until I saw your repaint.

Thanks guys!
SO everybody has seen this one but i wanted to add him in my thread! I love this guy!

John COnnor in his final battle outfit!
THe base is custom made using a cast that Dizzy cast me, i add some foam card to make it larger, add some plaster of Paris and a broken aoshima endo i had lying!
I will post a complete recipe of all the things i used once finished completely!
THe sculpt is from fenix!

Enjoy
"If you're listening to this, you're the resistance"

IMG_2654.jpg

IMG_2665.jpg

IMG_2659.jpg

IMG_2660.jpg

IMG_2661.jpg

IMG_2662.jpg

IMG_2663.jpg

IMG_2672.jpg

IMG_2666.jpg

IMG_2667.jpg

You never cease to amaze me Elvis. That Arnold is awesome as is that Conner base and outfit! :drool

That base on Connor is jaw-droppingly good, man!

Back