[ELVIS1976 | custom work] • 1/1 PROTON PACK

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: ELVIS1976 custom work and kitbash

that's not to put down your photography though, neo. i wish i had a small % of your skills with a camera and photoshop!
Thank you :) But I'm 100% agreed with you!!
Like uncle Ben said: " Remember, with great figures. comes great pictures!!. " :)

Batman1.jpg

I'm not a fan of Keaton Batman, especially not the customs, but damn, that thing looks great. I daresay better than Keaton himself looked in the suit.

Where did that suit come from for that Batman? One of the customs here modified? Awesome work Seb.

the suis is from sovereign studio, I replaced the bodysuit with a leather one.
The head is a recast of the biliken model kit and the has been cut out so that the keaton head could be fitted in it.

FREAKIN Awesome Batman Seb...Inspired By you Seb...I tackled one not nowhere nearly as good as yours. The only thing I used under the armor was a Stormtrooper Black Body, still not done! needs knee caps painted belt. Keaton Batman was always my favorite and yours looks better then the Movie suit

headpo.jpg

keatonw.jpg

Last edited:

wow just saw those wicked was thinking about do a soild snake custom but the head sculpt aint right someone needs to commission a soild snake hs other then that great job so far

Working on a Solid Snake form MGS2 for quiet a long time.
I would like to thank greydeath for making me the awesome grey suitn he did an bang up job.
The head is a place holder and the fig is obviously unfinished but here's where he is so far.

IMG_0456-1.jpg

IMG_0457-2.jpg

FREAKIN Awesome Batman Seb...Inspired By you Seb...I tackled one not nowhere nearly as good as yours. The only thing I used under the armor was a Stormtrooper Black Body, still not done! needs knee caps painted belt. Keaton Batman was always my favorite and yours looks better then the Movie suit

headpo.jpg

keatonw.jpg

Very cool custom figure too. Congrats.

First pics of my new Captain America.
A big big thanks to my friend greydeath for hooking me up with the suit!
He's on a whiplash body with modified legs. More pics soon

IMG_0013.jpg

and here's my Peace Walker Snake

IMG_0015.jpg

IMG_0022.jpg

IMG_0016.jpg

IMG_0018.jpg

IMG_0021.jpg

IMG_0020.jpg

First pics of my new Captain America.
A big big thanks to my friend greydeath for hooking me up with the suit!
He's on a whiplash body with modified legs. More pics soon

IMG_0013.jpg

and here's my Peace Walker Snake

IMG_0015.jpg

IMG_0022.jpg

IMG_0016.jpg

IMG_0018.jpg

IMG_0021.jpg

IMG_0020.jpg

That captain America is insane as is the snake...
Love capt. Awesome work Seb...

Seb
Tried emailing you to see if you got the batman yet buddy?

Back