[ELVIS1976 | custom work] • 1/1 PROTON PACK

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: ELVIS1976 custom work and kitbash

Thank you very much guys! I read all your comments and I'm very happy!
Elvis is the master :)

Here is an another one, I try different moods every time! :)

apo5.jpg

WOW looking nice once again.
I would like to thank you for all this work and for bringing life to my figures!

Just received this in the post today.:)
Is seriously an honour to own this.:thud:
Maybe late to the party, but love this hicks, with fml painted head and reworked hudson body armour painted by elvis.
Custom made shotgun holster, weathering to die for.
Was in two minds about buying this, but to have both my favourite artist's work in one figure, had to be done.

Is said alot, but untill you have the piece in hand, pics really do not do it justice.
I will post a link soon to an album if people want to see more.

Thanks again:)

Last edited:

absolutely love what i'm seeing with these nine squad figs. those photos capture them so well.

and that is an AWESOME hicks right there :rock

Nine Squad.................. me wants........ My Preciousssssssssss!

If a photo album of Neo's pics was for sale, I'd buy!

Neo, get ready to start getting figures from half the sideshow forum for your custom photography... :)

absolutely love what i'm seeing with these nine squad figs. those photos capture them so well.

These 2 comments go to show that show that even custom figures based on an original concept can be just as desirable as those based on licensed characters. Great work you guys! Very inspring!

Eric

Hey, I made that gun bag! That bad boy used to be mine. Glad to see it stayed in Freaks' hands :) It really is an awesome figure.

Just received this in the post today.:)
Is seriously an honour to own this.:thud:
Maybe late to the party, but love this hicks, with fml painted head and reworked hudson body armour painted by elvis.
Custom made shotgun holster, weathering to die for.
Was in two minds about buying this, but to have both my favourite artist's work in one figure, had to be done.

Is said alot, but untill you have the piece in hand, pics really do not do it justice.
I will post a link soon to an album if people want to see more.

Thanks again:)

Last edited:

If a photo album of Neo's pics was for sale, I'd buy!

Wow what a nice comment! :) Thank you buddy!!

Reinhardt> ahah it's not a big deal! I will enjoy it but it will be a LOT of figures ahaha :)

An another tryout :wink1:

apo6.jpg

These pictures are unreal! And I have to say that is easily one of the best looking female figures I've ever seen.

Seb Is REAL deal! WOW nice photo's of that figure...Amazing Just Amazing! makes me can't wait for my piece from you Seb...

Seb, just sent you a PM on the status of your sculpt.

Hey, I made that gun bag! That bad boy used to be mine. Glad to see it stayed in Freaks' hands :) It really is an awesome figure.

I'll have to edit the album and give you credit for the holster, fits like a glove great job;)

Cool man, so you got it.
Happy that you like it!

Over the moon, been after a hicks for years and this one is worth every penny, thanks to all involved, for a top class figure:)

Now all I got to do is finnish off my ripley.:lol

Wow what a nice comment! :) Thank you buddy!!

Reinhardt> ahah it's not a big deal! I will enjoy it but it will be a LOT of figures ahaha :)

An another tryout :wink1:

apo6.jpg

Good lord neo... all these pics are so amazing, but I don't have enough words to do them all justice. :thud:

Working on a Solid Snake form MGS2 for quiet a long time.
I would like to thank greydeath for making me the awesome grey suitn he did an bang up job.
The head is a place holder and the fig is obviously unfinished but here's where he is so far.

IMG_0456-1.jpg

IMG_0457-2.jpg

Back