[ELVIS1976 | custom work] • 1/1 PROTON PACK

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: ELVIS1976 custom work and kitbash

3069965776_60f60242f0.jpg

They look pretty similar to me.

And I have this big hands problem with all my HT figures, Two Face especially. They are just too big in comparison to the head.

Thanks for the rude remarks though, carry on.

3069965776_60f60242f0.jpg

And I have this big hands problem with all my HT figures, Two Face especially. They are just too big in comparison to the head.

lol, they look funny. :rotfl

OK. Stop posting nonsense that the hands are the same and being a dunce.

couldn't get the first link to work so I looked it up.

They are minor differences (other than peg...duh)

Either way it doesn't matter I'm sure both the same size...too big.

So you all don't have to be asses when I point that out, you act as though I committed a crime. Crazy boardies.

Let's let Seb have his thread back (whether he was rude or not)

So you all don't have to be asses when I point that out, you act as though I committed a crime. Crazy boardies.

wpfZFOyVdf_i-saw-what-you-did-there-4.jpg

Yes, but pictures on the internet look the same so you (and everyone else who own both) are clearly wrong. Thank goodness for the ultra talented Ed to show us the way :bow

Anyway, got some goodies in from Seb today... haven't really gotten to take many pics yet, but here's one of Legolas:

ddx-1.jpg

Its crazy when you compare this to what Sideshow made :gah:

Even if the hands are out of scale, who the heck cares?! These customs are nothing short of fantastic and the only thing you can manage to comment on is the scale of the hands? And then accuse Seb (the creator of these awesome customs you only wish you had the skill to make) of being rude? And then you declare we should let him have his thread back? Who derailed this topic with pointless (and INCORRECT) observations anyways?

That Legolas is breathtaking. Congrats on owning it!

So you were wrong and won't admit it, but try to spin it as if we're the dicks? You're the one being the ass. Be a man, apologize to Seb, own up to your ____-up, don't comment anymore on ____ you have no clue about and move along. The thread will thrive without your harassment as it has long before you crapped in it. That said I'm still entirely baffled as to why you're even here given you'd have to hold off on buying your Batman toys and save up an entire year's worth of your weekly allowance to buy one of Seb's customs. :huh

So you were wrong and won't admit it, but try to spin it as if we're the dicks? You're the one being the ass. Be a man, apologize to Seb, own up to your ____-up, don't comment anymore on ____ you have no clue about and move along. The thread will thrive without your harassment as it has long before you crapped in it. That said I'm still entirely baffled as to why you're even here given you'd have to hold off on buying your Batman toys and save up an entire year's worth of your weekly allowance to buy one of Seb's customs. :huh

Well said!:exactly:

Wow legolas looks amazing! I have the same head coming and i'm excited because it looks brilliant there!

First look at my MGS2 RAIDEN.
Still waiting for some parts and of course the head.
Tried to stay as close as possible to the original design.

IMG_0286-1.jpg

Back