[ELVIS1976 | custom work] • 1/1 PROTON PACK

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: ELVIS1976 custom work and kitbash

Love that Leatherface Seb! Him and Pinhead are all I need for my horror collection.

2011-02-16_22-20-31_857.jpg

wheres the button in the left hand commtech??
:impatient::panic::exactly::lecture:slap:exactly:

Hot Damn!!! Great idea Seb; Sideshow's figure is pretty awesome as-is, but the skinny shiny arms never looked right. You really got the right bulky look for him, and the repaint is awesome looking :rock

Damn right theres not. Pisses me off too, I rank Leatherface above Jason, Freddy and Myers. But you're right, he doesnt get much attention round these here parts.

Have to agree... Leatherface is deserving of more collectibles :lecture

Damn right theres not. Pisses me off too, I rank Leatherface above Jason, Freddy and Myers. But you're right, he doesnt get much attention round these here parts.

Agreed. The original TCM is still scary today, while the Jason and Freddy movies get campier as they age. I'd love to have a more accurate Leatherface 1/6 series--a TCM3 Leatherface would be awesome. The SS head looks tits on the T800 body. Nice job as always Seb!

wh00t, this thread just at page 5??? need to be bumped up :wink1:

don't know why people haven't recognized this work here before, but I'm really amazed by the repaint of the suit. when you only know how the original paintwork looks, good god, you can't believe that this is the same suit :p

i truly love it, and you made the suit looking so high-quality. i really really can't wait to see more of it! :)

Thanks my friend, no upadte here but i'm working on a lot of commissioned stuff lately.

So lots of packages will go next week!

Hot damn, Mantis and Leatherface look amazing bro...there is just no stopping you :rock

Thanks my friend, no upadte here but i'm working on a lot of commissioned stuff lately.

So lots of packages will go next week!

And Me:yess::clap

Hey Seb...Love that Watchmen figure bro...WOW! Amazing! did you make that jacket? That guy was my favorite character in the film, when in jail...

Holy wacamole Batman! That's AWESOME!. Is that Ray Stevenson headsculpt under the helmet ?. I'm dieing to buy/make/sculpt/whatever a Stallone Judge Dredd.

Back