[ELVIS1976 | custom work] • 1/1 PROTON PACK

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: ELVIS1976 custom work and kitbash

THanks guys!

Always wanted a Red Skull to go with my cap's.
SO i went with the look of the PF.

Head is a skull sculpted by rainman, I resculpted the eye, socket and brows.

Not a difficult custom really.

IMG_0635.jpg

IMG_0631.jpg

IMG_0633.jpg

that is just amazing your work is really good.

Ah that Red Skull is amazing i love that headsculpt and have been looking for 1 for ages. I'll pm rainman and see if he has anymore for sale unless your selling the spare 1 elvis?

When is Neo going to post up some collection pics? You have added so much to your shelves.

god damn it that cap shelf is just pure sick perfection. and dark passenger, i'm very jealous of that ash custom. you lucky SOB.

god damn it that cap shelf is just pure sick perfection. and dark passenger, i'm very jealous of that ash custom. you lucky SOB.

I will take more pictures when I get it. It is going to look EPIC. I got Beto's Chainsaw (with working rip cord), Axe, Boomstick, Necronomicon (real pages), Dagger, Boots and Possessed Hand to go with it.
Seb also did the Deadite Ash figure for me. This is going to be the ultimate Ash set.

Last edited:

Seb, that is hands down the coolest 1/6 Red Skull I've seen... usually the heads look too much like a skull, or too cartoony. You've struck the perfect balance between the two :rock :rock

Red Skull looks amazing Seb! I call dibs if you ever sell it! :lol

Just an FYI, DiD made a T. Becker figure that had a skull cane much like the Sideshow PF one (no knife inside though). Its what I used for my pathetic attempt Red Skull.

I'm proud to have on of your early Caps man! Your evolution of the character's design has been epic! Love that Red Skull too! Badass!

Dread just looks awesome.

I don't want to criticize your work as it is beyond criticism, but have you thought of putting him on a more muscular body? I haven't read the comic to know if he was a muscular guy or not, so you may already have that covered.

Dread just looks awesome.

I don't want to criticize your work as it is beyond criticism, but have you thought of putting him on a more muscular body? I haven't read the comic to know if he was a muscular guy or not, so you may already have that covered.

i think he looks pretty good on that bod. in a lot of the comic art, he always seemed to give the impression of lean but wiry, kinda like iggy pop:

Judge_dredd.jpeg

Back