[ELVIS1976 | custom work] • 1/1 PROTON PACK

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: ELVIS1976 custom work and kitbash

Here's my latest Batman.

Thanks to Moe fro providing me the head, grey suit and trunks.

I painted the head, made the cape and cut the bat symbol in vinyl and glue onto the suit. Belt and pouches were found on ebay.

He's on a modified, resculpted advanced TT.

IMG_1076.jpg
Perfect seb! trop classe!

Perfection Seb, perfection. Pretty sure I would break my television and film collecting habits to own that piece.

Amazing batman mate.

How would that grey suit work for our Solid Snakes?

batmanry.jpg

Now that's what I'm talking about right there! We may be known for our Batman suits and heads, BUT Seb is the True Batman Customizer for sure! AMAZING! I just love sending you batman stuff brother, you turn them into True Magic always...

what hs is that on the bats im interested in that looks great

Here's my latest Batman.

Thanks to Moe fro providing me the head, grey suit and trunks.

I painted the head, made the cape and cut the bat symbol in vinyl and glue onto the suit. Belt and pouches were found on ebay.

He's on a modified, resculpted advanced TT.

IMG_1076.jpg

Holy Cow!!! I gotta have this!!!

Eric

that metal gear dude looks friggin awesome. The hair is stupendous. It's like an early 80's vince neil...except way tougher.

and batman looks amazing. I really like how you styled the bat symbol. Is that your own design?

that metal gear dude looks friggin awesome. The hair is stupendous. It's like an early 80's vince neil...except way tougher.

and batman looks amazing. I really like how you styled the bat symbol. Is that your own design?

haha VInce Neal, yeah interesting... you're right i think :lol

and yes i redrawn the bat symbol.

awesome batman , who supplied you with the suit,head and pants, please let me know because that looks out of this world and would love to make that kind of batman.

Back