[ELVIS1976 | custom work] • 1/1 PROTON PACK

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: ELVIS1976 custom work and kitbash

Love the Bat.
His toughguy style.
No need for a fancy suit Gotham criminals are gonna taste some old school justice ^^

TWO FACE suit complete, kinda hard task but i like that gangster look he has.

IMG_1093.jpg

IMG_1092.jpg

IMG_1091.jpg

Awesome Batman & Two-Face!!!! :clap

Your MGS2 Young Solid Snake is shipping out tomorrow, Seb! :wave Mr. Lerma used a new brushing technique, and looks awesome! :rock
Can't wait to see your kitbash for that one!!!!!!!!!!!

Looks great man! Excellent idea. What hand did you use for the one holding the coin?

Digging the suit on Two-Face... great work getting the two halves to work so well together.

A whopping desert eagle would suit him methinks. A chrome one!

TWO FACE suit complete, kinda hard task but i like that gangster look he has.

IMG_1093.jpg

IMG_1092.jpg

IMG_1091.jpg

This looks great. The only thing i would do and i think it would look really nice is take a HT hand and resculpt scars on it and repaint it to match his face. Other then that killer job.

Two Face looks great. Will you be using the Hanouman Comic head on him when it is done?

Seb- Awesome Job on that twoface brother...Love it! Can't wait to see what you do with the Boy Wonder:wink1:

This looks great. The only thing i would do and i think it would look really nice is take a HT hand and resculpt scars on it and repaint it to match his face. Other then that killer job.

Good idea i might try that, but i alos kinda like the black glove. :clap

Back