[ELVIS1976 | custom work] • 1/1 PROTON PACK

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: ELVIS1976 custom work and kitbash

I think hot toys rejected the head. But not sure.

Basically, DC Direct hired Andy B to make a head for their 13 inch Comedian figure, this is the head Seb has used (I assume).

HT also hired Andy B to make a head for their Comedian figure, it looks similar to the DC Direct head but looks to be more detailed. That head was rejected by HT / not approved for whatever reason, and HT ended up using the Comedian head made by one of their own sculptors which is on the final figure.

Seb, your head looks great! Not sure, if it's just me, but does the headsculpt seem a bit too narrow?

Here's some test i'm doing for a Norton figure in Fight club.
The head is from the hot toys military figure wich had a norton likeness. I just shaved the beard.

IMG_6109.jpg

IMG_6111.jpg

IMG_6110.jpg

Here's some test i'm doing for a Norton figure in Fight club.
The head is from the hot toys military figure wich had a norton likeness. I just shaved the beard.

IMG_6109.jpg

IMG_6111.jpg

IMG_6110.jpg

looks great awesome work

Amazing Norton, Seb! It's funny to see all the Fight Club Freak fans with Norton avatars suddenly popping up here! Cool....:D

Last edited:

Here's some paintjobi have done recently

Brod production Deckard
IMG_6102.jpg

IMG_6089.jpg

Paul Carson Obiwan
IMG_6103.jpg

Darren Carnall Ripley
IMG_6075.jpg

wow! still pumping stuff out like a factory! How many hours a day do you work on custom figures?! :google

Back