[ELVIS1976 | custom work] • 1/1 PROTON PACK

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: ELVIS1976 custom work and kitbash

Me three!!! Great work (as usual) man.

Me four!!!! I was wondering how to pull this off. :confused: You're the man to do it. How 'bout selling any of the soap? :naughty

Just got my Rorschach custom from Seb and its truely awesome :D

Pics tonight

Thanks man

Ok here's the full reveal of my Final Battle Tyler.

IMG_6214.jpg

IMG_6212.jpg

IMG_6215.jpg

IMG_6223.jpg

IMG_6217.jpg

IMG_6216.jpg

Really? Honestly how do you make these figures so perfect and so fast? It looks amazing.

Friggin' Awesome! :rock
You never cease to amaze me, Seb. Just stunning custom works. That last Tyler is one of the best customs ever to me. Just perfect.

Great Tyler Durdan!!! One of the best customs I've seen so far.. You've done it again, Seb! :)

Where can I find elvis' work. Does he have a
website. Does he sell his stuff. I want an Ed norton fig and def rorschach

hey seb! i hadn't seen these latest pics when i spoke to you today - frikking wicked!!! love it. i see the neck thing though. it's pretty amazing irrespective of that but i may go the same route as you on the body.

also, those little "accessories" we purchased for tyler but then had the transaction cancelled on us? well they're back.... :D i'll keep you posted...

Always enjoy seeing what your coming up with. The Tyler looks really well done. My only nit pick and its a small one is the hair. If you can get it to look more stubbled it would help a bit. It almost looks combed over. The hair line is to crisp. Other then that its awsome.

Back