[ELVIS1976 | custom work] • 1/1 PROTON PACK

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: ELVIS1976 custom work and kitbash

Is that the jacket I sent? Because it looks AMAZING with the Hustler shirt.

Here's some new pics of my new display.
THey are all pretty much custom figs.

IMG_6394.jpg

IMG_6383.jpg

IMG_6385.jpg

IMG_6386.jpg

IMG_6387.jpg

IMG_6388.jpg

IMG_6389.jpg

IMG_6391.jpg

IMG_6392.jpg

Nice bro !! almost finish my Rorschach too (finally) and so my own Tyler, so what did you decide about Flint HS, are you gonna keep this one ? And you end up with the HotToys Comedian ? I thought you hated him that's why you bashed your own Comedian.
He he, too many question, because it's hard to cross each other lately.

Such a great collection of custom figs :rock :rock :rock

Gotta say that Destro is looking BAD ASS!!!

Nice bro !! almost finish my Rorschach too (finally) and so my own Tyler, so what did you decide about Flint HS, are you gonna keep this one ? And you end up with the HotToys Comedian ? I thought you hated him that's why you bashed your own Comedian.
He he, too many question, because it's hard to cross each other lately.

Can't wait to see your rorschach. I just swithced mine to a tt slim body and it makes a hell of a difference.
Well finally i decided to pick up the ht comedian and in hands he looks way better finally. lol. Still need to finish doc manhattan.

For flint i got the other head but i'm not that happy about it so i'm still on the hunt for another one.

Unreal collection... all pieces of art!

Is the Joker head from Les, or is that your own work?

I'm waiting on mine... I have the BR head on the V1 now, but Les' work looks soooo much better its not even funny :lol

VERY honored to have some of my work in your incredibly cool collection myself, Seb. :rock
And on the flipside, I am honored to have one of your rarer pieces in mine, a WICKED Scarecrow mask for my ongoing custom figure (to be shown soon when I get him finished!), so thanks again for that. I'll try to get pics of it when he's done.
Great stuff you have there. An amazingly cool set if I ever saw one.

Back