[ELVIS1976 | custom work] • 1/1 PROTON PACK

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: ELVIS1976 custom work and kitbash

Decided to switch my Bradstreet Punisher to a comedian body and it works great.
Alos made some testing with two heads.
The marvel studio with slicked back hair resculpted and a more bradstreet looking one.

IMG_6420.jpg

IMG_6419.jpg

IMG_6422.jpg

IMG_6426.jpg

IMG_6427.jpg

love the bradstreet one, seb. both look incredible, but out of the two the marvel studios reworked one looks like he should be more pumped, maybe like you had him before. the proportions on the bradstreet one are just perfect with that body.

love the bradstreet one, seb. both look incredible, but out of the two the marvel studios reworked one looks like he should be more pumped, maybe like you had him before. the proportions on the bradstreet one are just perfect with that body.

Fully agree... the Bradstreet works better with the current body.

I actually prefer the more pissed off Marvel Studios, but he needs a beefier body.

Wow! I really liked your custom figures! But I have to say that the Punisher figures are the ones I liked the most!

Finally had time to finish my custom Snake Plissken.

After a year of looking out for the perfect pants i finally found a pretty accurate camo pattern.
I refitted the trousers and repainted a T-800 leather jacket in brown.

IMG_6449.jpg

IMG_6450.jpg

IMG_6451.jpg

IMG_6453.jpg

:drool:drool:drool:drool man, the way you keep improving that plissken... the pants and jacket look pure EFNY. and here's something that'll make you cry (it did me). the remake is back on track. and this guy is now heavily rumoured to be snake:

quinton-jackson.jpg

:monkey2:monkey2:monkey2
starting to look like josh brolin was a good option. hell even gerard butler at a stretch! maybe that's going too far...

:drool:drool:drool:drool man, the way you keep improving that plissken... the pants and jacket look pure EFNY. and here's something that'll make you cry (it did me). the remake is back on track. and this guy is now heavily rumoured to be snake:

quinton-jackson.jpg

:monkey2:monkey2:monkey2
starting to look like josh brolin was a good option. hell even gerard butler at a stretch! maybe that's going too far...

With all due respect, who the hell is this guy?

Eric

Seb- Amazing! Just amazing.

With all due respect, who the hell is this guy?

Eric

Quinton "Rampage" Jackson. A UFC fighter and a pretty good one, but after he lost a fight he went all "Rampage" with his huge ass Ford F-350. That didn't go very well for him and he will be in the A-Team remake now that he started an acting career.

Last edited:

THanks guys, snake is just one of my fav character.

For the jacket I used acrylics to repaint it.
I used different shades of brown to give it a leather look.
Worked great imo.

THanks guys, snake is just one of my fav character.

For the jacket I used acrylics to repaint it.
I used different shades of brown to give it a leather look.
Worked great imo.

Seb my man your snake as well as evrything else looks amazing. you are a miracle worker! Ive painted a brown leather jacket black before with acrylic but it cracked... what brand of paint did you use?

also a PM comin' yer way!

Seb my man your snake as well as evrything else looks amazing. you are a miracle worker! Ive painted a brown leather jacket black before with acrylic but it cracked... what brand of paint did you use?

also a PM comin' yer way!

Thanks Ray and BTW i got the comedian decals! Thanks.
I used citadel acrylics to paint the leather. It never cracked.

Did you use any sealer for the paint Seb?

Back