[ELVIS1976 | custom work] • 1/1 PROTON PACK

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: ELVIS1976 custom's (Marvel, DC, Movies) - THE FIRE RISES

Ok good enough for two new pics.
I haven't finished painting the head at all, still lots of details and weathering to do.

But here it is so far.

P1040652.jpg

P1040658.jpg

Elvis - 1

Hot Toys - 0

Seb, For Bane, I'll trade a 7 year old girl with minor attitude flaws and an almost 2 year old boy still in diapers. You can change their names if you want.

Seb, For Bane, I'll trade a 7 year old girl with minor attitude flaws and an almost 2 year old boy still in diapers. You can change their names if you want.

:lol:lol that is an old trade. You already came up with this a year ago for another figure :lol:lol

Show the face already! :lol

BTW, are you gonna paint the arms to have that pasty look he had in the movie? That would be awesome!

Yeah I was going to do this to the arms.
The makeup peeling on the shoulders and biceps :yess:

Wow, I didn't even notice that in the film. Then again, I've only seen it once. Makes sense considering all of of Hardy's tats.

Wow! And this figure was made without any actual Hot Toys Bane parts. Awesome! I can hardly wait to see more pics.

Eric

Its really easy to see in IMAX. :lol

Yeah it actually looks pretty disturbing I think, love the way the camera pans all the way around him (that's when you see it most clearly I think)... 'ohhh you think darkness is your ally...'

Back