[ELVIS1976 | custom work] • 1/1 PROTON PACK

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: ELVIS1976 custom's (Marvel, DC, Movies) - RJ MacReady

CARPENTER RULES.
the thing rocks.
russell rocks.
elvis1976 rocks.

AWESOME custom man.

that is all.

:yess:

Recipe for that RJ bro! Cmon! I'm familiar with the coat and boots. What did you add onto the boots, what pants, and what kind of hose is that? ;)

I wonder how many people bash a figure, then see your attempt and completely re think their bash. It just happened to me. :lol

Love it so far Seb. From the first moment I saw Hawk's coat from Sideshow I knew it would be a great choice for Mac. Flight suit looks great. I like that you painted the flamethrower black. Also really really love the belt and holster. Spot on so far :clap

bad ass mac elvis................just watched the thing 2 days ago (probably for the 100th time)...........excellent dE-javu .................:clap

Recipe for that RJ bro! Cmon! I'm familiar with the coat and boots. What did you add onto the boots, what pants, and what kind of hose is that? ;)

I wonder how many people bash a figure, then see your attempt and completely re think their bash. It just happened to me. :lol

:lol:lol

SS Gi-Joje Hawk jacket
Soldier Story OD flightsuit
Grey hooded sweater
Battle Gear holster and belt
Battle Gear boots painted black
Dragon Flame thrower
Spenser sculpter the awesome head and the flame thrower wand.

Nice, can't wait to see to see it

First pics of my DREDD 3D.

It is work in progress.
Still needs lots of work.
Particulary on the vest, that is the base.
I will add the padded parts on front and will add the second shoulder pad.

But for now here's how he looks.

I used the head from my comics version since that one will have a new one and it kinda look like Urban mouth a bit and most essentially that mouth looks like dredd.

P1040914.jpg

Re: ELVIS1976 custom's (Marvel, DC, Movies) - DREDD 3D (wip)

That is a kickass start, Seb! And the sculpt works because Karl Urban nailed the Dredd mouth, it's uncanny! :exactly:

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kJBKyTfCjCc&feature=player_detailpage"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kJBKyTfCjCc&feature=player_detailpage[/ame]

oh Seb you beat me to it again, I've been trying to put together the new dredd and was struggling to find the right vest. But as usual you have gone and done it. AMAZING What leather suit is underneath that?

Wow. Great job.

If you get around to making any more Big Daddy's put me down for one.

Back