[ELVIS1976 | custom work] • 1/1 PROTON PACK

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: ELVIS1976 custom work and kitbash

I'm honored to say I own some real masterpieces by Seb :bow

Waiting on a couple more things from him and then I will likely be done with customs too. Seb is the last great active customizer on the board. The end of an era.

:bow

I'm honored to say I own some real masterpieces by Seb :bow

Waiting on a couple more things from him and then I will likely be done with customs too. Seb is the last great active customizer on the board. The end of an era.

too true. i probably have no need to visit this whole section anymore. one of the reasons i still come to this board even (apart from reading crap from whiny _____es - one of my new favourite pastimes)

Ok some news here.
I'm finishing some last custom works for some people and then after that i'm retiring.

No more custom work in the future.

Very sad to hear this but at least you'll still be doing stuff for yourself which means we'll still see the pics. :rock

Sorry to hear this, but good for you! Now you can spend more time mastering your own pieces and spending time with the ones you love.....aside from us. :monkey3

This is sad news there was still things i wanted to get from you. But I can understand. But at least we will still see your fantastic work :)

Well, I am honoured to have some stuff on its way from you. Easily one of the top 3 customizers I have ever seen, maybe even the best. Good luck in your future endevours! Particularly the baby!

Yeah, sad to hear... but as long as you are still making amazing works of 1/6 art I'll be happy.

Also, very excited about the project you're working on for me :rock

Damn Seb... I'm really glad I get to own one of your very last customs and glad for all the help and inspiration for great ideas you've given along the way... I'll continue to be here if i can ever help you out with your own customs....

Enjoy your new most important project of all... being a dad!

elvis1976 sets the bench mark to strive for. 2 customs i'm working on now are definitely a work towards "copy what seb did".........:peace

Sad news, Seb! :monkey2

I still remember that first repaint of a Joker head I found on Belgian Ebay some years ago. Thought I'd contact the guy and ask him about his work, and invite him to the Sideshow forum. The rest is history.

You have raised the bar of what customising means. "You've changed things... forever!", as the Joker said :D

I'm proud of being one of the lucky few who owns some of your beautiful customs; stuff I will always cherish in my collection.

But life comes first. After all, this is just a (very time- and money consuming) hobby.
I wish you and Ursule all the best, bro, and I'm sure you'll both make wonderful parents. With awesome toys for your kid :lol

Enjoy being a dad, Seb!! :banana

Thanks for everything, Seb... and the little bits to come.

And thanks for being a Freaks Friend, not only to me, but to everyone here. Wishing you the best, Daddy-O. :D

Ok some news here.
I'm finishing some last custom works for some people and then after that i'm retiring.

No more custom work in the future.

Does that include the Scarecrow mask there is a long list for? It's actually the reason I joined this message board!

I love your work and glad to hear you'll still be sharing your personal collection :)

Sad to hear Seb but obviously understandable. Like others have said it's great to know I have work on the way from you though. :duff

THanks for the support to all of you.
I wil still be here working on my own customs.
You guys gave me incerdible support and I sure don't want to leave you.
I'm just retiring on commissions.
It's really time consuming and gave me some grey hair.
But I'm still here.

Seb, you have always been an inspiration to me.
I have ALWAYS loved your work, mostly, more than for any other reason, because you never give in to doing works in any style other than your own. That cool, gothic look you bring to everything you do.
You ALWAYS give each piece a style that no one else has, making your works so unique.
You don't trade that style for someone else's conceptions of what a given subject should look like. You do it your way. And I for one think, your way is AMAZING! That is being a TRUE artist.

Thanks for the contribution you have made to my own collection. I will always treasure it, and hope to see more works soon for these other folks, before you are finished doing commissions, and then look forward to what else is to come.

Bravo, my fellow artist! You are a stunning talent. I am honored to have shared any space, online or otherwise, with you.

Back