elvis1976 GI-Joe customs : Camo STORM SHADOW

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: My Take on some Gi-joe and Cobra

MY GOD ANOTHER ONE!!! ... This just became my favorite thread and that really makes want to cancel my sideshow flint.

Last edited:

Nice looking Flint. Love the shell straps. Now, saw that shotgun off.

It also wasn't a leaver-action, but I can't tell from the pics if that's what he is holding. There was no trigger guard and the sliding forearm handle had a horizontal groove in it for grip.

Talk about someone taking Sideshow's "Sleep Is For The Weak" to hart. Dude you are a freaking machine. I Love that Flint, though I have to agree about the scar, its a bit much. He always looked clean in the cartoons and comics.

Major Bludd is coming.
ATM i just put the head on a random body.

IMG_5975.jpg

Elvis do you mind me asking what you are using in order to sculpt the stash, I'm digging Bludd he looks great so far?

Elvis do you mind me asking what you are using in order to sculpt the stash, I'm digging Bludd he looks great so far?

Hey Ski, I think he's using Super Sculpty.

This has to be THE most visually stunning thread on the FREAKS forum.You're characters and quality are at the top of their game,and quite frankly,you haven't given sideshow a run for its money,you've run it clear out of town.So,Bravo,elvis.

I like it. Mustache is much better now.

He looks like a dirty Mexican :lol

Back